Slash and Erin in Atlanta..

Too many posts about NGOG. Almost as bad as NGOG posts. :lol:

Ya' think? FFS. I liked NGOG, even though I agreed with him on nothing involving GNR, I thought he was a good guy, but unfortunately the dude is gone, like thousands of other posters who have left over the years. I still see his name popping up a lot in different threads, and it's reached disturbing levels. Some peoples obsession with the band is weird, but some peoples obsession with fans of the band is even weirder.

Anyways, nice picture. There's hair everywhere! :P Don't know if Slash and Erin have kept in touch over the years, but it's always nice to see people reconnect again.

• Like 2

Ya' think? FFS. I liked NGOG, even though I agreed with him on nothing involving GNR, I thought he was a good guy, but unfortunately the dude is gone, like thousands of other posters who have left over the years. I still see his name popping up a lot in different threads, and it's reached disturbing levels. Some peoples obsession with the band is weird, but some peoples obsession with fans of the band is even weirder.

You're right but I guess the only reason these "forum wars" or members discussing exist is the lack of anything relevant happening with GNR. I mean... Live shows and a bluray of the same live shows are not really that exciting. AFD thread would be buried it it wasn't pinned. The lack of any information about a new album won't help either. There's literally nothing to talk about. Trust me, compared to the MSL posters, we're saints over here. I guess there's talk about ngog because he left all of a sudden and is now acting all warchild-like. It is weird.

Look at AG and see if there's a thread about GNR Truth. Now do the same in their non-music section.

Exactly.

NGOG did a great job as News Reporter here. He doesn't want to do that anymore and he posts elsewhere now. None of that really has anything to do with this forum or the thread subject in the first place.

• Like 1

This.

In some cases it gets down right creepy. I'll never understand why people get obsessed with other forums members.

Mm... last year she sold Axl's personal stuff and odds are she's working on a book featuring Axl... I wonder if part of the deal she reached with Axl in the 90s was keeping quiet for let's say 20 years. And now that time is up and she's sold the stuff and her story. If that is the case, Axl probably knew it would happen, or at least expected it somehow. If she does write it, I don't think I'll read it. Based on the fact that she's sold his stuff, I don't think it will be an honest, balanced story. I have no interest in reading a story about a broken and abusive (by all accounts) relationship that ended almost 25 years ago.

Mm... last year she sold Axl's personal stuff and odds are she's working on a book featuring Axl... I wonder if part of the deal she reached with Axl in the 90s was keeping quiet for let's say 20 years. And now that time is up and she's sold the stuff and her story. If that is the case, Axl probably knew it would happen, or at least expected it somehow. If she does write it, I don't think I'll read it. Based on the fact that she's sold his stuff, I don't think it will be an honest, balanced story. I have no interest in reading a story about a broken and abusive (by all accounts) relationship that ended almost 25 years ago.

If its not honest Axl can sue and this is Axl we're talking about...

I'm going to read it, I'll take all the car crash GNR I can find.

I haven't heard about her book. Hmm..Axl couldn't ask for better timing. It's not like she's releasing a book at a huge stage in his career (if she's really writing one). One album release in 20 years and in his mid fifties now, I think it's an ideal time to release this. Axl probably doesn't want a book, but who knows how bad she'll reflect Axl.

She did defend him about the garage graffiti Incident recently. She went to one of his concerts in 11. I doubt it will be a light subject if she writes about it, but maybe she will share some of the blame for their tough relationship. From the allegations I still think Axl was an asshole for what he did to her, but who knows how each feel 20 years down the line. Should be interesting if anything comes of this.

I don't see her autobiograpy will contain things we don't already know about the abuse. I don't forsee this selling much anyway. Seeing how this forum works we'll probably have a thread for reporting sales figures.

Edited by cooker

So much jumping to conclusions. :lol:

C'mon, Lio, you're better than that.

Well, she calls herself an author, so she must be writing a book. I suppose it could be about interior design ot her famous dad too. Or maybe she's working on a cookbook. Better yet: How to Look 25 When You're 48. Now that I'd buy. For use in the distant future of course.

If Axl would just throw us a bone and post an incomprehensible tweet, I'd be able to try to analyze that, but no... :(

So much jumping to conclusions. :lol:

C'mon, Lio, you're better than that.

Well, she calls herself an author, so she must be writing a book. I suppose it could be about interior design ot her famous dad too. Or maybe she's working on a cookbook. Better yet: How to Look 25 When You're 48. Now that I'd buy. For use in the distant future of course.

If Axl would just throw us a bone and post an incomprehensible tweet, I'd be able to try to analyze that, but no... :(

She doesn't have the right to write a book, though? I seriously doubt it will be a big old hatchet job on Axl, assuming it's a biography of sorts (we don't even know that). But if she does write a biography, it's HER life, you know? As much as some of the crazies can get us thinking that everyone's world revolves around Axl, it doesn't. Her relationship with Axl was simply a part of her life. Her selling Axl's stuff, while I thought it a bit distasteful, was just a part of her life. What do we think, she's gonna write a 500 page book dedicated exclusively to tearing down a washed up rock star that no one cares about anymore? Perspective, people! :lol:

Sure, she has the right to write one, if that's in fact what she's doing. I have no problems with that at all. I'm not obliged to read it, no one is. I was just guessing it would be some kind of biography, because it comes so soon after the auction, and that's why I thought maybe there was some kind of clause that she wasn't allowed to divulge anything until X years on. Is that too farfetched ? I don't know, I'm just guessing here. :shrugs: I won't lose any sleep over it, I'm just not that interested in her, that's why I said I wouldn't read it. It's not because I might somehow betray Axl if I read it.

And don't you call Axl a washed up rock star that no one cares about :max:

• Like 1

Some people live so much inside this forum that they have no perspective of the outside world... Anyway...

Erin is up to something, so let's better get prepared. She's on Instagram and she supports a fan account that posts mostly old pics of her and old pics of her with Axl. At least, once or twice a day.

Not only that she also COMMENTS on the photos and usually her comments are really NICE towards Axl. I was utterly surprised when reading this, so I think it's very safe to believe she's back to the GNR world in some way or another.

Guest Gunns

Some people live so much inside this forum that they have no perspective of the outside world... Anyway...

Erin is up to something, so let's better get prepared.

tumblr_lykma7Ib1B1rn95k2o1_400.gif

• Like 1