The Scottish Independence Referendum Thread

Graeme

Damn, I was hoping to witness the fall of the United Kingdom.

Scotland has voted no, though changes should be made still considering over a million didn't.

Wales would be as likely to vote for independence as Yorkshire.

Northern Ireland needs another century for any sort of peaceful referendum

Kim Jong-Un supported YES

Now we can act like god damn Englishman and hammer the cunts for being a bunch of mutinous Celts a la the 'Hammer of the Scots' himself, Edward Longshanks:

225px-Gal_nations_edward_i.jpg

Guess the Welsh can give up any hope of future secession.

north korea could arm the scots in a non friendly rebellion :lol:

Kim Jong-Un supported YES

Now we can act like god damn Englishman and hammer the cunts for being a bunch of mutinous Celts a la the 'Hammer of the Scots' himself, Edward Longshanks:

225px-Gal_nations_edward_i.jpg

Guess the Welsh can give up any hope of future secession.

The Welsh are a principality though, and also a member of the England cricket team. They also produced Katherine Jenkins. Long live Wales.

I think the Scots should leave independence movements to you Yanks and the Irish and go back to eating chips. Perhaps they should have voted on what is better, deep fried pizza or deep fried mars bars?

I think Alexander Salmond has literally disappeared off the face of the earth. he has fled the country. Where is he? Eating chips probably. I feel sorry for his supporters who are having to produce the spin. It is like watching a corpse without a head.

They said on the BBC earlier in the night he got on a plane, destination unknown.

"We have suggestions from social media about where he might be heading, but we can't read them out on air".

Edited by AtariLegend

I think Alexander Salmond has literally disappeared off the face of the earth. he has fled the country. Where is he? Eating chips probably. I feel sorry for his supporters who are having to produce the spin. It is like watching a corpse without a head.

They said on the BBC earlier in the night he got on a plane, destination unknown.

"We have suggestions from social media about where he might be heading, but we can't read them out on air".

I actually saw that live.

Also, Glasgow votes yes.

So... After all that, we still have the red white and blue.

I only cared about my flag, when push came to shove.

Also, not having a Scottish super power having flying space cars and/or a Scotland going bust and needing a bailout.

Also x2, I get to my unicorn too!

uk_biometric_passport_front_450.jpg

A lion and a unicorn, badass passport design!

Edited by Snake-Pit

I predict a lot of bitter people today :( The people were asked and the people have spoken, there is no sense in getting angry, pointing fingers of 'blame' or accusations of rigging the vote, we all have to get along following this. I pray that even with this result Salmond has not succeeded in dividing Scotland or the UK.

I have to say, pleased as I am with the result I am very glad to not be anywhere near Scotland right now. Though I'd be very happy to be in my home region, I imagine Glasgow will have a strange atmosphere at the moment.

• Like 2