Kanye West 2015 - "Only One" feat. Paul McCartney out now

bacardimayne

If you've ever posted from a mobile device (no gramps, your Nokia 2600 doesn't count) then you know how stupidly common that multiplied post error is.

Mods - please delete all off-topic discussion (this includes discussion of the rap genre, which this album so far has not been evidenced to include) from this thread

• Like 1

Not terrible but I'm not a huge fan. Some of the production decisions are pretty annoying.

I think I'd like the song a lot more if I wasn't getting so much distortion on it for whatever reason.

Listening at half volume on YouTube and it sounds a lot better.

Edited by LightningBolt

Kanye is one of music's biggest living legends? Seriously?

I opened this thread expecting something about Dylan or Bowie or Willie Nelson or Neil Young or someone that's really been around long enough to earn the title "living legend".....

Fucking Kanye?

Christ.

This

Plus Beatles was shit. Mccartney at least can play some instruments....

Kanye West is a disgrace for humanity

First song from this just came out.

http://www.stereogum.com/1726996/kanye-west-only-one-feat-paul-mccartney/mp3s/

Kanye is fucking back.

This can be beaten by some 4 year old fucking around a synth and literally ANYBODY can sing ANYTHING then put some autotune on

I opened this thread expecting something about Dylan or Bowie or Willie Nelson or Neil Young or someone that's really been around long enough to earn the title "living legend".....

Fucking Kanye?

Christ.

This

Kanye is fucking back.

This can be beaten by some 4 year old fucking around a synth and literally ANYBODY can sing ANYTHING then put some autotune on

seriously.gif

• Like 2

Fucking Kanye?

Christ.

This

Kanye is fucking back.

seriously.gif

I understand their cultural impact, but better bands were out there around the early 60's

The only people who seem upset at the song are dadrockers/buttrockers who generally hate hip hop artists

From the sound of things, the two made a whole album together; could be a follow-up to Watch the Throne, which was a Jay-Z/Kanye West collab

• Like 1

It's not the best Kanye song and maybe doesn't meet the standard of excellence one would expect from a collaboration between these two names, but it's still such a powerful and beautiful song. The motive here wasn't to make a hit or a banger or something you can listen to all day.

• Like 1