Kanye West 2015 - "Only One" feat. Paul McCartney out now

bacardimayne

I heard Paul denied this rumor.

I really hope he doesn't do anything with Kanya West. He's ego is so big no one would get any words out beside him.

Paul is a living legend. It would be stepping down to do anything with Kanya. I hope this is false.

I really hope he doesn't do anything with Kanya West. He's ego is so big no one would get any words out beside him.

Paul is a living legend. It would be stepping down to do anything with Kanya. I hope this is false.

Where do you get your news? Holy shit.

Edited by Gackt
  • Like 2

People not knowing who Paul McCartney is is not a big fucking deal. He's washed up as fuck, that's why he's making a song with Kanye West. He is an out of touch old man desperately trying to cling on to any amount of relevance he can. The modern generation not entirely knowing who he is is just fucking right. But hey, anything to jump on a musical high horse right? The Beatles were shit anyways, fuck you.

• Like 1

Don't know what I was expecting but this is pretty meh. If it wasn't these two involved nobody would be giving it a second listen. I'm still interested to see what else comes out of these sessions though.

People not knowing who Paul McCartney is is not a big fucking deal. He's washed up as fuck, that's why he's making a song with Kanye West. He is an out of touch old man desperately trying to cling on to any amount of relevance he can. The modern generation not entirely knowing who he is is just fucking right. But hey, anything to jump on a musical high horse right? The Beatles were shit anyways, fuck you.

Modern generation of Vince Neil fans eh? :lol:

Don't know what I was expecting but this is pretty meh. If it wasn't these two involved nobody would be giving it a second listen. I'm still interested to see what else comes out of these sessions though.

It's laughable to compare a legend like Vince Neil to someone like Paul McCartney who's famous purely on his relation to John Lennon. Vince is a thousand times the singer, frontman, and songwriter than Paul could ever hope to be. Truth is the truth hurts, don't you agree?

This is gonna be hard to beat for Shitpost and Shitposter of the Year 2015.

• Like 1

It's laughable to compare a legend like Vince Neil to someone like Paul McCartney who's famous purely on his relation to John Lennon. Vince is a thousand times the singer, frontman, and songwriter than Paul could ever hope to be. Truth is the truth hurts, don't you agree?

McCartney's the one with the talent, Lennon's a hack :P

• Like 1

Way to generalize Miser.

lol

McCartney's the one with the talent, Lennon's a hack :P

:rolleyes:

Lennon had more talent in his little toe than mccartney has in his whole body, and that's evidenced by the fact that Paul is now a washed up has been making "music" (if you can even call it that) with Kanye West. There is literally no one else in music more overrated than Paul McCartney

I thought this song was pretty naff to be honest. Even McCartney's Destiny song was better than this. Best thing I've heard from McCartney in recent years is that Cut Me Some Slack, that was surprisingly heavy, almost in the same way Helter Skelter was.

I liked Yeezus enough when it came out but haven't listened to it in ages. MBTDF is still one of my all-time favourite albums, I'm hoping for more grand epics from Kanye.

• Like 1