Kanye West 2015 - "Only One" feat. Paul McCartney out now

bacardimayne

Paul McCartney hasn't done anything musically relevant for decades. Kayne (although I'm stil not familiar with his material to judge) will be the soul reason said album sells well.

That's true. Paul's recent output isn't great, but just the idea of Kanye collaborating with a Beatle will put butts in seats imo, if only for how ridiculous it sounds.

• Like 1

Every headline I've seen on this incident has painted it to seem like Kanye knew that the kid was in a wheelchair and continued to yell at him anyway. That wasn't the case.

Every headline I've seen on this incident has painted it to seem like Kanye knew that the kid was in a wheelchair and continued to yell at him anyway. That wasn't the case.

Without opening the link and reading your explanation: :lol:

• Like 2

He'd do well to keep a hand but like that :lol:

But nah man, Kanye is a living legend man, a genius, he's one of them man, one of that line. See cuz once upon a time right Kanye walked down to these crossroads right, where he was met by this big tall shadowy figure holding a guitar and tuning it right, so he walks up to the figure, the figure beckons him in closer with one finger, leans down to his ear and whispers...

'Mind how you go mate'

:D

Edited by Lennie Godber

*walks with his head down, dressed in leather, giving it like a twat*

DROOOONNGGGGG!!!!!

Uh, genius? Excuse me genius but if you look up there's a...

DROOONNGGGG!!!

:lol:

Fuck Buster Keaton :lol: I would sell my Mum for a video of the point of impact, i really would, just sheer class :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber

As much as the media love to hate him, this is such a non-story. Damn that Kanye for making a mistake and then moving on once he realised he had, what a monster!

'Oh the media, the media!'

Nothing to do with the fact that the blokes a cunt or anything right? :lol:

As much as the media love to hate him, this is such a non-story. Damn that Kanye for making a mistake and then moving on once he realised he had, what a monster!

This is what happens when you parade around, acting like the Saviour, and having an ego the size of Asia. Even if you give Kanye the benefit of the doubt here and say that it was just a mistake, it doesn't really matter to everyone else who just sees an egomaniac making a total ass of himself.

You can't possibly think that this non-story is an attack on Kanye by the media because he's just such a nice guy. No one can be that naive.

• Like 1

Kanye is indicative of his times, where moderately talented twats pre-empt their own imagined greatness and hyperbolise themselves into these kinda hollow icons of their particular field, you see it everywhere, in sports, in film and television, Kanye is symptomatic of this, everyone wants the next big thing so much that they create it for themselves, if only in their own imaginations. The problem is that the work doesn't really bear the requisite scrutiny, no one in their right mind can look at Kanye and seriously consider him some sort of titan of music anymore than someone can look at someone like Floyd Mayweather and rightly call him the best ever...but these are the times, what matters is money and if you say some bullshit long enough that the uninitiated start to believe it well then you're at least half a legend already.

• Like 2

Kanye is indicative of his times, where moderately talented twats pre-empt their own imagined greatness and hyperbolise themselves into these kinda hollow icons of their particular field, you see it everywhere, in sports, in film and television, Kanye is symptomatic of this, everyone wants the next big thing so much that they create it for themselves, if only in their own imaginations. The problem is that the work doesn't really bear the requisite scrutiny, no one in their right mind can look at Kanye and seriously consider him some sort of titan of music anymore than someone can look at someone like Floyd Mayweather and rightly call him the best ever...but these are the times, what matters is money and if you say some bullshit long enough that the uninitiated start to believe it well then you're at least half a legend already.

Poetry.

• Like 1

I know right?

And he was only insisting every single person in the venue stand up before he would perform the next song, otherwise he was going to hold the gig hostage and make the entire audience wait until all rose before him. Not taking in to consideration that, maybe there were people in the regular seats (non-handicap) who have arthritic joints or bad knees, a sprained ankle, a cast etc.,or other inflictions that, in some way, might make it uncomfortable for them stand.

At the very least, he could have called them all on stage and healed them! So selfish!

Oh and...if Axl Rose had pulled this stunt all of the Kanye sheeple would be in D+N carving him a new one (and you know it).

• Like 2

Hahahahaha I know it's not an american-only thing, just kidding. I should probably listen to more hip hop and give it a fair chance. I guess I should start w/ West?

Well if you're looking for something more modern, possibly, but if you're the kind of person who wants to listen to the classics of a genre first, I'd start with Wu-Tang Clan, Notorious B.I.G., NWA, Tupac, and the like.

• 3 months later...