The MyGNR Forum Podcast and Discussion Thread

Dan H.

Nice!

And Zoso the ebola episode is done, just haven't uploaded it yet. Mostly because I forgot

At this point I feel like it needs a little more fanfare, maybe a promo deal with Best Buy and some interviews. The kids will play it on the PA system at school and listen intently in the halls

Edited by Dan H.
  • Like 1

Nice!

And Zoso the ebola episode is done, just haven't uploaded it yet. Mostly because I forgot

At this point I feel like it needs a little more fanfare, maybe a promo deal with Best Buy and some interviews. The kids will play it on the PA system at school and listen intently in the halls

I work for Coca Cola and I just wanted to let you know that if this ever gets released we'll send everyone a can of Coke. But that's never going to happen.... right? Right?!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I'm gonna hafta opt out if yous lot are gonna be goin' on about GnR and Aliens and that, ain't really my field of expertise!

No, you're in the podcast.

We can decide what we want to talk about on Sunday, I'm pretty much down to talk about whatever