Dizzy Reed/Hookers & Blow ANNOUNCE 2016 Tour Dates!

P-5 and Loaded Nightrain each have a ticket waiting for them at the show. I'm hoping to hear Pretty Tied Up,Bad Obsession and Sympathy For The Devil. Check back tomorrow for pics,videos and whatever info we can get out of Dizzy.

How was the gig ? :)

It was fun. Not a revelation or anything, but just a good night out. Setlist was:

Pretty Tied Up

Dust N Bones

Ziggy Stardust

Don't Cry

Bad Obsession

You're Crazy

Patience

Used To Love Her

Knockin' On Heavens Door

Sympathy For The Devil

I'm at work so I can't too into it right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HOOKERS & BLOW ANNOUNCE HOLIDAY HANGOVER PARTY DATES FEATURING DON JAMIESON OF VH1'S THAT METAL SHOW

November 6, 2014, a day ago

Hookers & Blow, the band featuring Guns N' Roses keyboardist Dizzy Reed and Quiet Riot guitarist Alex Grossi, have announced an East Coast run of dates kicking off on January 2nd in Long Branch, NJ.

The band is excited to add longtime friend and world renowned stand-up comic Don Jamieson (VH1's That Metal Show) as the "Master Of Ceremonies" for their upcoming January dates. Rounding out the HN'B lineup will be W.A.S.P. and Hotel Diablo bassist Mike Duda and Type O Negative / Danzig drummer Johnny Kellly along with an array of special guests.

Confirmed dates are as follows:

January
2 - Brighton Bar - Long Branch, NJ
3 - The Palace Theater - Stafford Springs, CT
4 - Jewel Nightclub - Manchester, NH (with Tantric)
6 - Bowery Electric, New York, NY
7 - Deadhorse Music Hall - McKees Rocks, PA
8 - The Legendary Dobbs - Philadelphia, PA
9 - Rob's Ballroom - Waynesboro, PA
10 - The Rockpile West - Toronto, ON

p1963bbfkpuuf1d2v1kti9rh12od4.jpg

http://bravewords.com/news/hookers-blow-announce-holiday-hangover-party-dates-featuring-don-jamieson-of-vh1s-that-metal-show

I guess you can't even post partial nudity on here now so click on the link to see the full post.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

• 1 month later...

Updated the OP with new dates. This one is not on the poster but is listed on Alex's Facebook page.

1/11/15 - HOOKERS & BLOW - Nola's Concert Hall - Rochester, NY

:awesomeface:
Bring some MYGNRFORUM shirts dude.I'm sure you could sell a few especially if Hn'B don't have any merchandise this time either. I know I'll take 1 to save the $5 shipping fee. I'm coming with my friend from the Buffalo show and it's his goal to make it out of the car this time and actually see them play (at the Buffalo show he went into the venue then left to drink in the car before Hn'B and ended up passing out drunk and missing their whole set)

I've never heard of this venue but I kinda figured they wouldn't book Water Street. Is the Penny Arcade still around? Or the Bug Jar?

This show we get the full band and Don Jamieson. I'll bet tickets are $15.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Updated the OP with new dates. This one is not on the poster but is listed on Alex's Facebook page.

1/11/15 - HOOKERS & BLOW - Nola's Concert Hall - Rochester, NY

:awesomeface:
Bring some MYGNRFORUM shirts dude.I'm sure you could sell a few especially if Hn'B don't have any merchandise this time either. I know I'll take 1 to save the $5 shipping fee. I'm coming with my friend from the Buffalo show and it's his goal to make it out of the car this time and actually see them play (at the Buffalo show he went into the venue then left to drink in the car before Hn'B and ended up passing out drunk and missing their whole set)

I've never heard of this venue but I kinda figured they wouldn't book Water Street. Is the Penny Arcade still around? Or the Bug Jar?

This show we get the full band and Don Jamieson. I'll bet tickets are $15.

Nola's is a restaurant but it's also a good venue - it's right next door to where the Penny Arcade was. Probably comparable in size to the club side at Water Street, maybe a little bigger. The Penny Arcade closed like 5 years ago, but I guess something just opened where it was - I haven't been there yet. The Bug Jar is still around.

PM me what size and which print you want for the MyGNR shirt, I'll set one aside for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to the generosity of the guys at Hookers and Blow, MYGNRFORUM is giving away a pair of tickets to four upcoming H&B shows.

Supporters, head on over to this thread for more information: http://www.mygnrforu...icket-giveaway/

Tickets are awarded on a first come first serve basis. If we have left over tickets by tomorrow we'll open the ticket giveaway to all members.

Act fast if you want to see a Hookers and BLOW concert for free!

Here are the dates in which we have tickets to give away:

1/6/15 - HOOKERS & BLOW - Bowery Electric, New York, NY

1/7/15 - HOOKERS & BLOW - Deadhorse Music Hall - McKees Rocks, PA

1/8/15 - HOOKERS & BLOW - The Legendary Dobbs - Philadelphia, PA

1/9/15 - HOOKERS & BLOW - Rob's Ballroom - Waynesboro, PA