Dizzy Reed/Hookers & Blow ANNOUNCE 2016 Tour Dates!

1/02/16 - Blackthorne 51 - Brooklyn, NY

1/03/16 - TBA

1/06/16 - The Rock House - Coventry, RI

1/07/16 - The Webster Theater - Hartford, CT

1/08/16 - Revolution - Amityville, NY

1/09/16 - Dingbatz- Clifton, NJ

2/10/16 Phat Headz Bar, Green Bay, WI

2/11/16 The Metal Grill - Cudahy, WI

2/12/16 Tailgater's - Bolingbrook, IL

2/13/16 Southport Bar & Grill - Indianapolis, IN

2/14/16 The Firehouse - Richmond, IN

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

Can't wait until Mike420 posts another wall-of-text rant complaining about this band performing Sweet Child O' Mine, a song they have nothing to do with.

If I go and see him, I'll be sure to write a review. But if I don't see him, then I don't really care what he plays. That's the difference....

I'll be at the Cheektowaga show.

Where the hell do we buy tickets?

I'm pretty sure they are $10 at the door. It's a little sports bar with a tiny stage.I doubt they use a ticketing agency. Search Backstage Pub on Facebook&you can message them.

are you going to give him a copy of chinese democracy

Nah Broham but maybe a Female poster will take one for the team&make out with Alex Grossi&Dizzy &then she can grab the unreleased Gn'R tracks from the CD player in their van.

• 2 weeks later...

ROCK DUO CONCERT with Dizzy Reed of Guns n Roses & Alex Grossi of Quiet Riot .Tickets ON SALE NOW @ Backstage Pub for only $10 Opening the Show JIM Crean & Phil Naro. Also a closing set by Hair Nation after the Rock Duo Show. A dinner package is also availabe for only $20. Concert package dinner menu .Concert Dinner Choices:
1.) 4 piece Fried Chicken Dinner choice of fresh cut fries or mashed potatoes served with side salad and bread
2.) Butterfly Shrimp basket served with choice of fresh cut fries or mashed potatoes served with side salad and bread
3.) Meatloaf Dinner served with choice of fresh cut fries of mashed potatoes served with side salad and bread.
4.) Grilled Chicken Caesar salad served with a garlic bread stick
*We suggest you arrive at least one hour or more before showtime if you choose the dinner package.
**Drinks Not Included**

https://www.facebook.com/thebackstagepub

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

I have a pair of tickets to give away for the October 9th show to a lucky forum member! Maybe those who want them could post in this thread and then tomorrow night a Mod could randomly pick from those who are interested? Yeah I know the tickets are only $10 but who doesn't like free?

*Must be 21 or over with proper ID

You must post in this thread by 8PM Eastern on Wednesday October 8th to be entered!

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

I have a pair of tickets to give away for the October 9th show to a lucky forum member! Maybe those who want them could post in this thread and then tomorrow night a Mod could randomly pick from those who are interested? Yeah I know the tickets are only $10 but who doesn't like free?

Can I not enter if a mod is doing the drawing? :lol:

Can I not enter if a mod is doing the drawing? :lol:

It's my contest so I say that you are in! I think just you and that one other dude who I met at the Bumblefoot signing (Loaded Nightrain) will probably want them so maybe you guys can each have one and then your guests will be responsible for their tickets. Having seen Dizzy solo several times I can say it's a fun show and for $10 (or possibly in your case,free!) the price is right. You may even be out of there at a decent time as some hair metal covers band is apparently playing last.

1.) 4 piece Fried Chicken Dinner choice of fresh cut fries or mashed potatoes served with side salad and bread

3.) Meatloaf Dinner served with choice of fresh cut fries of mashed potatoes served with side salad and bread.

I'd go for either one of these.

I'd go for either one of these.

Unfortunately my contest prize includes only tickets and not dinner but with the money the winner saves, they can purchase themselves dinner/beer!

Dizzy Reed of Guns n' Roses and Alex Grossi of Quiet Riot live atBackstage Pub Thursday October 9th! Show time at 8pm with Special guest Jim Crean and Phil Naro. After show set by Hair Nation. Tickets on sale now at Backstage Pub for $10. Dinner and show package also available for $20.

Dinner Choices:

4 Piece Chicken dinner served with fresh cut fries or mashed potato, side salad and bread.

Meatloaf dinner served with fresh cut fries or mashed potato, side salad and bread.

Butterfly Shrimp dinner with fresh cut fries or mashed potato, side salad and bread.

Chicken Caesar Salad served with fresh garlic bread stick.

*Arrive an hour or more in advance for dinner package*

10511212_933914263289045_986014107858932

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Yea, I'd definitely be interested :thumbsup:

I was wondering when you'd show up! So far you and P5 are the only two entrants and if it stays that way then I may just give each of you a ticket. That's two more beers that you can each buy inside the show. Or half of a Hookers&Blow t-shirt. I'm thinking of bringing a tripod so I can record the whole show without having to hold a camera the whole time. Besides if P5 is bringing his camera then my shitty photos aren't even worth taking.