Eddie Trunk: "[a GNR reunion] has been put to motion."

Reunion with Axl's current level of performance and commitment? No, thanks.

Agree.. But I would hope he would give it 110% if it was going to happen.

In all likelihood, that would never happen. What he would probably never admit is that in a lot of past performances, it looks as though he was sparked by the competition and abrasiveness of the band's relationships. Now it's a passive atmosphere and he looks bored/boring. The only way a reunion happens is if everyone kisses and makes up. Just another passive atmosphere where he does "just enough."

A reunion would be cool but to expect it to able to hold a candle to the group before the split is expecting way too much.

• Like 1

Horse shit. I was nowhere near getting any mod to do anything. Wouldn't have posted my e-mail adress and whatever else if I gave a shit about people knowing anything about me. Did warn him that the mods would do something if they saw it and they would have had it been an actual link to my Facebook page.

Horse shit. I was nowhere near getting any mod to do anything. Wouldn't have posted my e-mail adress and whatever else if I gave a shit about people knowing anything about me. Did warn him that the mods would do something if they saw it and they would have had it been an actual link to my Facebook page.

Oh come on now. Don't try to downplay it.

• Like 1

Oh come on now. Don't try to downplay it.

Facts can't downplay reality.

sweet car. MSL says some members are thinking they are out so it is not confirmed. He doesn't say which members.

BECAUSE HE'S A FULL-OF-SHIT-ATTENTION SEEKER!

Watch...

Hey, so I'm in touch with a few members of GNR. They're not sure what the plans are for next year, and they honestly think they're out of the band. Can't tell you which one's though, I promised to keep it under wraps.

There you go. You heard it hear, from me.

Now, Pitboss, I have a pink elephant I'd like to sell. PM me. It's a gold mine waiting to happen.