Eddie Trunk: "[a GNR reunion] has been put to motion."

Fuck, It's just like before the HOF with the reunionists and their delusions. Once it doesn't happen they'll curse Axl and storm off again.

no - i didn't think it was going to happen then

it will now

And what is your reason for believing so? You realize that Eddie Trunk simply reiterated that the industry wants a GNR reunion, and that Axl and Slash have to reconcile before one happens, right? Which we've known for 18 years.

no he didn't - well he did after back-pedalling upon realizing shit me and my big mouth, he alluded THAT HIS INNER SOURCES have indicated there has been contact

Slash didn't seem to apologize for his sins of the past and maybe that's what bothers Axl? There seems to be more to it that they don't want to talk about.

Eddie's just speculating on people behind the scenes from Slash and Axl's camp but he has no idea what it could be. Maybe Perla and Beta have been emailing, or AFD Deluxe Edition is in the works. Duff's movie might have brought the "camps" in the same room or something.

the beta and perla communicating is probably very much accurate

He didn't allude that their had been contact between either Axl & Slash, or their camps. Listen to the clip again.

dont feel like it

but yes i remember distinctly that he was alluding to it

And I just listened to it and he absolutely does not. But by all means, keep deluding yourself to support your fantasy.

can you transcribe it along with tone intuition thx

Fuck, It's just like before the HOF with the reunionists and their delusions. Once it doesn't happen they'll curse Axl and storm off again.

it will now

And what is your reason for believing so? You realize that Eddie Trunk simply reiterated that the industry wants a GNR reunion, and that Axl and Slash have to reconcile before one happens, right? Which we've known for 18 years.

no he didn't - well he did after back-pedalling upon realizing shit me and my big mouth, he alluded THAT HIS INNER SOURCES have indicated there has been contact

Slash didn't seem to apologize for his sins of the past and maybe that's what bothers Axl? There seems to be more to it that they don't want to talk about.

Eddie's just speculating on people behind the scenes from Slash and Axl's camp but he has no idea what it could be. Maybe Perla and Beta have been emailing, or AFD Deluxe Edition is in the works. Duff's movie might have brought the "camps" in the same room or something.

He didn't allude that their had been contact between either Axl & Slash, or their camps. Listen to the clip again.

dont feel like it

And I just listened to it and he absolutely does not. But by all means, keep deluding yourself to support your fantasy.

actually you made me actually listen to this shit again

word for word quote

i have sources deep behind the scenes that things being put in motion

now what the fuck does that mean? it means exactly what it says!

who's delusional

it will now

dont feel like it

word for word quote

who's delusional

You. It doesn't allude that the things being put into motion have anything to do with the Axl or Slash camps. In the very next sentence he plainly states that the rift between the two has yet to be mended. Eddie is more than likely referring to more industry rumblings, in fact just about everyone on this site has come to that conclusion except the delusional reunionists.

• Like 1

dont feel like it

word for word quote

who's delusional

You. It doesn't allude that the things being put into motion have anything to do with the Axl or Slash camps. In the very next sentence he plainly states that the rift between the two has yet to be mended. Eddie is more than likely referring to more industry rumblings, in fact just about everyone on this site has come to that conclusion except the delusional reunionists.

ok not going to go into too much depth but THE EXACT same argument can be said that things being put into motion means that ANYTHING can be happening behind the scenes in order to bring the two together or whatever

not delusional just have a positive outlook on life and the best band ever mr negatron!

ya, just cause it didn't happen before its never going to happen!

At least Axl has said he has CD II and is looking seriously at releasing it. Reunion gets "not in this lifetime". So despite what you say, the evidence goes the other way. Axl redefines the parameters of delusional. Degrees of delusion only exist for GNR fans, everyone else you either is or you aren't. I think what he said will happen but it will take twice as long as we want it and all the time the fans will be praying for a reunion that never happens. See the last 14 years. Maybe it's a sign!

• Like 1

But it's about as likely that it doesn't happen. 50/50 from our perspective. Eventually Axl won't be able to tour. He's got 10 years til that's legit though and a finished record. Why people want this to fail I don't know. Okay if they get a reunion up that's ideal, they we can just jerk ourselves silly. But CD II seems pretty cool too.

Wasted, you do speak some shite on that wacky backy of yours. Axl is fucked. He is a washed up. He is a vegas artist, ''CD2, Reunion'' - what does any of this matter when Axl can simply pick up cock rockers like Ashba and play the hits in vegas?

i don't smoke..anymore than your average touring funk band. I don't see what's so wacky? they might put out CD II, they might not.

• Like 1

Wasted is definitely one of the top 5 posters here and the only one on this page making any sense.

Top 5 in Anything Goes. Bottom 5 in GNR discussion. :shrugs:
Disagree. He's the only one using any sort of logic in the discussion he was having in this thread. I guess it's not too hard to beat "I want a reunion so bad I'm going to imagine that Trunk told me Beta and Perla were having meetings." and "I hate Axl so bad that I'll completely disregard everything he says even though my idol praises him for his honesty." but the fact that he's using logic around here at all automatically catupults him to the top of the heap.

It's will be perfectly ironic that Axl will be late for the reunion attempt. After his crew finally tell him that he sounds like crap and most people are showing up to hear the hits and to give up the CD dream, he'll be out of time for any relevant comeback.

• Like 1

It's will be perfectly ironic that Axl will be late for the reunion attempt. After his crew finally tell him that he sounds like crap and most people are showing up to hear the hits and to give up the CD dream, he'll be out of time for any relevant comeback.

Very true. Of course not that it will stop him from eventually going out there and delivering the final insult. A reunited GNR with the band playing better than ever fronted by a wheezing ginger Tony Clifton.

82455343.png

I can't wait.

Very true. Of course not that it will stop him from eventually going out there and delivering the final insult. A reunited GNR with the band playing better than ever fronted by a wheezing ginger Tony Clifton.

82455343.png

I can't wait.

:lol:

Wait....so Axl just may be the ultimate Andy Kaufman comeback joke. It all makes sense now.

• Like 1