Eddie Trunk: "[a GNR reunion] has been put to motion."

Amish,

You can say it 100 times that we all misunderstood your post as some limp wristed way of backpedaling your sympathy for Axl.

We all read it properly and none of us is going to cry tears for a guy that has completely fucking ruined what could have been one of the greatest bands of all time, now a mere footnote in history.

I was going to reply but this post says it all.

I'm not sure what's sadder... the band that's a "mere footnote in history" or the folks here who have over 10,000 posts in a forum for a band that's a "mere footnote in history".

Irony.

Amish,

You can say it 100 times that we all misunderstood your post as some limp wristed way of backpedaling your sympathy for Axl.

We all read it properly and none of us is going to cry tears for a guy that has completely fucking ruined what could have been one of the greatest bands of all time, now a mere footnote in history.

I was going to reply but this post says it all.

I'm not sure what's sadder... the band that's a "mere footnote in history" or the folks here who have over 10,000 posts in a forum for a band that's a "mere footnote in history".

Irony.

Can only speak for myself, I've got a whole 49 posts on this forum (this my 50th). That's a long way from 10,000 dummy.

I come here every few months to see how bad the train-wreck has gotten.

Edited by JoePerry954

Unless of course your father liked to butt-fuck you. I love people who think they know it all.

Nobody gives a shit about your dad liking to buttfuck you, it doesn't relate you to Axl in any way, shape or form. Unless, of course, you were stupid enough to find it out from some past life regressionist that sniffs out vibes for you for a small fortune too. Then you would have a lot in common. Mainly ignorance. Edited by Damn_Smooth

I have a friend, who has a friend, who knows this guy, who knows Slash and he said that Slash and Axl have talked and it's official. Guns N' Roses are getting back together after Slash's solo tour. Trust me on this one guys. Like I said I have a friend, who has a friend, who knows a guy, who knows Slash. It's really happening.

It's not happening though is it, so many deluded people who thinks they'll ever do this

i don't think Axl is that stupid maybe he is lazy as fuck, but i think this all is bad management, the album should have been promoted and the 3d dvd thing was also not really going smooth, milking out south america it's not an axl thing it is the TB thing i suppose

Being 'lazy as fuck' is being 'stupid'. He has the most dumbest fanbase ever and he doesn't realize that doing 0.001% of what he's supposed to do, would make his fans 10000% happy.

Axl Rose did not promote his record Chinese Democracy because it didn't have the artwork he wanted. He said that himself. If you don't find that stupid as fuck, then I don't know why we're having this conversation.

wow such harsh words from people who are supposed to be fans of Axl Rose and GNR.

If you hate Axl and GNR so much, why don't you find another band you like and go to their messageboard.

Luckily, nobody cares about your opinion. Since 2001, people have tried to say the same thing and nobody has paid attention, and nobody has left because of it, and nobody will leave because of this post. You really, really should stop trying. :shrugs:

well ofcourse it is not the smartest way of acting but is just rather refusing to do and to take action for something than not knowing what to do or knowing that he should do something so it's also what definition of stupid you want to use. But indeed mister Rose isn't the best example of how to lead a band and how to work in the whole process and blablabla especially if you look at what he could be capable of, and of how intelligent this man can be and the talent he has it is all some kind of wasting of his own qualities and i and as some others blame you for complaining about them and posting shit comments about axl or GN'R i can understand why you do that lol

well ofcourse it is not the smartest way of acting but is just rather refusing to do and to take action for something than not knowing what to do or knowing that he should do something so it's also what definition of stupid you want to use. But indeed mister Rose isn't the best example of how to lead a band and how to work in the whole process and blablabla especially if you look at what he could be capable of, and of how intelligent this man can be and the talent he has it is all some kind of wasting of his own qualities and i and as some others blame you for complaining about them and posting shit comments about axl or GN'R i can understand why you do that lol

Man, I had a difficult time trying to understand what you wrote. Please try to use punctuation a little.

'Refusing to do something to take action for something while affecting no one but yourself' is the same as being stupid enough to not do the only thing that you're supposed to do if you want people to know your work. There are no 'definitions' for stupid. The only one who lost here was Axl, and his fans, of course.

It's funny how you try to 'blame' me and others for 'complaining'. What are you trying to say? That it is our fault that Axl is in such shit state? :lol: See, Axl Rose is a complete joke compared to what he once was and the only man responsible for that is... Axl Rose. Not Team Brazil, not the hangers-on aka Del James, not even their previous managers. It's only one man, and that same man refuses to accept that he's wrong. It's his own bitterness and stubbornness that brought him down all these years.

Also, please define 'shit comments'. Do people who refuse to lower the bar and accept Axl's shit performances, post shit comments? Not praising Axl when he's clearly nothing but a joke, is interpreted as posting shit comments? I don't get it. Help me understand you.

Man, I had a difficult time trying to understand what you wrote. Please try to use punctuation a little.

'Refusing to do something to take action for something while affecting no one but yourself' is the same as being stupid enough to not do the only thing that you're supposed to do if you want people to know your work. There are no 'definitions' for stupid. The only one who lost here was Axl, and his fans, of course.

It's funny how you try to 'blame' me and others for 'complaining'. What are you trying to say? That it is our fault that Axl is in such shit state? :lol: See, Axl Rose is a complete joke compared to what he once was and the only man responsible for that is... Axl Rose. Not Team Brazil, not the hangers-on aka Del James, not even their previous managers. It's only one man, and that same man refuses to accept that he's wrong. It's his own bitterness and stubbornness that brought him down all these years.

Also, please define 'shit comments'. Do people who refuse to lower the bar and accept Axl's shit performances, post shit comments? Not praising Axl when he's clearly nothing but a joke, is interpreted as posting shit comments? I don't get it. Help me understand you.

sorry man English is not my main language so sometimes i ain´t that punctual in describing what i mean. :P And i said that i understand why you complain and refuse to be positive about what he delivers nowadays sorry if i was not clear enough lol but anyway ofcourse axl is the only one who is to blame things could have worked out a whole different way if he would've continued what he was doing in 2010 and from there on pushed through for new music because i would say the new era band was on it's peak that time.

sorry man English is not my main language so sometimes i ain´t that punctual in describing what i mean. :P And i said that i understand why you complain and refuse to be positive about what he delivers nowadays sorry if i was not clear enough lol but anyway ofcourse axl is the only one who is to blame things could have worked out a whole different way if he would've continued what he was doing in 2010 and from there on pushed through for new music because i would say the new era band was on it's peak that time.

Axl is probably not the only one to blame. You know, they were young and rich as fuck out of nowhere and drugs were involved. Not all on him imo.

Axl is probably not the only one to blame. You know, they were young and rich as fuck out of nowhere and drugs were involved. Not all on him imo.

no the breakup of the old band and stuff is not what i am talking about now, but the course this band is taking since the last 3 years or so is more what i mean like nothing new happening, lets say a 5 or little 6 sometimes a 7 on axl's live perfomances and their failure on informing the fans about what is going on and the 3d dvd and cinema thing not going smooth and delaying, just the actual problems is more what i'm mention

no the breakup of the old band and stuff is not what i am talking about now, but the course this band is taking since the last 3 years or so is more what i mean like nothing new happening, lets say a 5 or little 6 sometimes a 7 on axl's live perfomances and their failure on informing the fans about what is going on and the 3d dvd and cinema thing not going smooth and delaying, just the actual problems is more what i'm mention

Yeah, totally. Axl is insane, didn't ya hear?

hasn't he been a lot of things through the years? :P i don't care what axl is he still is the most interesting person on this planet

hasn't he been a lot of things through the years? :P i don't care what axl is he still is the most interesting person on this planet

Which is why I'm bitter as shit cause he has this thing he does... you know...fuckin' up every good chance to prove fuckers wrong with a decenet performance.

From perosnal experience: people who don't give the amounts of fucks they shoudl, will just dissappoint you. But it's Axl so we're the enemy. Not my jon to make Axl feel like mommy is there to save him shoud something will go bad. Just fuckin' deliver.

Which is why I'm bitter as shit cause he has this thing he does... you know...fuckin' up every good chance to prove fuckers wrong with a decenet performance.

From perosnal experience: people who don't give the amounts of fucks they shoudl, will just dissappoint you. But it's Axl so we're the enemy. Not my jon to make Axl feel like mommy is there to save him shoud something will go bad. Just fuckin' deliver.

ofcourse, he even frustrates me now, i mean i have been positive about him and accepting the way it goes for a long time but now i too get pissed. I think Bumble probably out of the band crossed the line for me

If Old Guns reunited, it would still be huge biz worldwide. But Axl really has sucked the mystique and life out of the GNR brand since 2000 and exposed himself for being a shell of his former self. Everyone has seen the shape he's in physically, the more than rough voice(being kind) most of the tours. It would truly be nostalgia at this point and hard not to think it would turn out very disappointing. Personally I'd only be overly interested if they put out a new record and made a go again as a real band. Axl can still work tricks in the studio to make things sound OK, but even on CD he sounded ragged as hell through much of the record.

Just think if he'd stayed out of the spotlight all these years, suddenly came back, lean and mean and ready to kill vocally. Nothing but a dream at this point, but would've been INSANE. He coulda been the king again, at least for a while assuming they put out a strong album.

Best to just leave it alone at this point...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

If Old Guns reunited, it would still be huge biz worldwide. But Axl really has sucked the mystique and life out of the GNR brand since 2000 and exposed himself for being a shell of his former self. Everyone has seen the shape he's in physically, the more than rough voice(being kind) most of the tours. It would truly be nostalgia at this point and hard not to think it would turn out very disappointing. Personally I'd only be overly interested if they put out a new record and made a go again as a real band. Axl can still work tricks in the studio to make things sound OK, but even on CD he sounded ragged as hell through much of the record.

Just think if he'd stayed out of the spotlight all these years, suddenly came back, lean and mean and ready to kill vocally. Nothing but a dream at this point, but would've been INSANE. He coulda been the king again, at least for a while assuming they put out a strong album.

Best to just leave it alone at this point...

I get where you are coming from on axl being out of shape... but really... IF he was serious about wanting to put the effort in, it could be done. Hes 52... not 72... the reason for the average performances is simply his current lifestyle and lack of preparation. Get fit... reherse, get a vocal coach... all of these things would lift his performance by a good margin in my opinion.

The mystique is still there.... for mine.

Axl needs a reunion as much as anyone...one album in 18 years and it was pure shit. The majority of what the other ex band members have released hasant been oustanding either, although i do enjoy a few VR songs and there is a couple of songs on Slash's new album that i dont mind, but throw that against what these guys could have produced if theyd have just kept their shit together.... and its depressing.

Get the reunion happening... give the fans SOMETHING to fucking enjoy before they are any firther beyond it than they already might be. Thats my opinion! ;)