Vastly underrated GNR tunes...

Move To The City

Move to the city and mama kin are great

Does Mama Kin count though? it's a cover.

So is live n let die and knockin

Right, but I wasn't sure if we were talking about just original Guns songs, not including covers, and LALD and KOHD are not underrated anyway.

Move To The City

Right, but I wasn't sure if we were talking about just original Guns songs, not including covers, and LALD and KOHD are not underrated anyway.

Agreed about those 2 yes , how's about the lies version of you're crazy..... Brilliant

Move To The City

Agreed about those 2 yes , how's about the lies version of you're crazy..... Brilliant

Love it. But I also enjoy the Appetite version. Nice to have 2 versions to listen to. Like Don't Cry and Catcher.

Bad Apples, Dead Horse, My Michelle, Dust N' Bones, Reckless Life, Shadow Of Your Love, 14 Years and Pretty Tied Up are all underrated. From CD, I would say that I.R.S doesn't get the love that it deserves.

the cd version of irs isn't good but the live versions circa 2006 were incredible

Bad Apples, Dead Horse, My Michelle, Dust N' Bones, Reckless Life, Shadow Of Your Love, 14 Years and Pretty Tied Up are all underrated. From CD, I would say that I.R.S doesn't get the love that it deserves.

the cd version of irs isn't good but the live versions circa 2006 were incredible

The first version I heard was from CD, so I like it. The demo is cool as well. I'll have to agree with you that I.R.S were pretty good live, I hope they start playing it again.