Terminator Genisys

I had a night with a punk chick q few months ago. She was cute.

Some punk chicks are really cute.

She was a model.

Poor girl is gonna get lung cancer at the age of 30 if she keeps it up though. :(

Most of the cute punk chicks appear to be chain smoking models. I guess photography is a punk profession.

I had a night with a punk chick q few months ago. She was cute.

Some punk chicks are really cute.

She was a model.

Poor girl is gonna get lung cancer at the age of 30 if she keeps it up though. :(

Most of the cute punk chicks appear to be chain smoking models. I guess photography is a punk profession.

It can be I suppose. She was very Tim Burton-esque in style.

So...if they didn't bang in 1984 and are now stuck in 2017, haven't they eliminated John Conner for Skynet? Unless they build ANOTHER time machine just to go back and screw...idk...
Edited by MrPoe

So...if they didn't bang in 1984 and are now stuck in 2017, haven't they eliminated John Conner for Skynet? Unless they build ANOTHER time machine just to go back and screw...idk...

It works like this; Hiding in a refrigerator'll protect Indiana Jone's arse from a nuclear blast and never conceiving somebody who gets Star Trek borg attacked into being a T-?000 cyborg by Skynet can happen; ergo - It's a movie.

Edited by Snake-Pit

That John Connor comes from a timeline that doesn't exists anymore, or even can still exists.

This works like the time travel theory of Dragon Ball. Trunks comes from the future to tell everybody that everything is going to be fucked up, so he return to his future, which is still doomed, and returns to the past 3 years later. When he traveled to the past, he created a new timeline, everything that he changes on that timeline, won't change his own future. So that's what happens when the t-1000 and the guardian are sent to 1973, they create a new timeline in which John Connor won't born in 1984.

The guardian and the T-1000 are sent after Kyle, so, 2 options:

-The timeline of Kyle and John doesn't exists anymore because of this.

-The timeline of Kyle and John still exists, and any change they make on the new timeline won't change their future, because it's a different timeline.

This is not poor writting, this is actually complex, movies like Inception or Looper doesn't make you think of these theories this much. It's just that there is a huge amount of time travel theories, and most of people don't accept others that they don't know or want to understand.

Anyways, time travel doesn't exist (yet???) so it's understandable there is a huge amount of theories in different movies, series, comic-books, videogames, books... etc. Because it's fiction. You can't you just say "hey but in BTTF this happens", yes but that's other franchise with their own theories, there is a huge amount of franchises with different theories, you got to go with a open mind.

One thing I think is that this is like Dragon Ball, what you do in one timeline don't change other timelines. In the movie, when Skynet infects John, says "You don't know how much I've got to do to get here". To me looks like he traveled from the new timeline or something like that, that the hologram skynet we see actually travels to the "old" timeline and infects John. It's just my own theory.

We can't even know, we can make a lot of theories. I bought an official book of the movie, with explained stuff about the script and the making of, and they say they already know how it ends T7, they will explain who sent the guardian and they thought about John as a character being in all these next movies, so guess we have to wait and see.

Edited by Raykugen

So wait, you're saying the war was lost when they traveled to 2017? :(

(Because that happens, no guy, no human resistance at all, they jump, boom, we're done).

Edited by Snake-Pit

Time travel will never exist. If it did, we'd have someone from the future come back..

Haven't you heard of The Holy Bible? - Other scriptures too, and lets not forget the blatant clues of 'Ancient Aliens' -

Edited by Snake-Pit

I swore I wouldn't go to see this but I ended up getting dragged along all the same.

Utter shit.

Arnie was the best thing about it. The script sucked. The humour sucked. The casting sucked. The CGI was dodgy.

If they had a decent script, better cast and director they CAN still make a great Terminator movie. Hollywood hasn't a fucking clue though.

• Like 1

I swore I wouldn't go to see this but I ended up getting dragged along all the same.

Utter shit.

Arnie was the best thing about it. The script sucked. The humour sucked. The casting sucked. The CGI was dodgy.

If they had a decent script, better cast and director they CAN still make a great Terminator movie. Hollywood hasn't a fucking clue though.

They just want your money. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5mUeHmZniA

AHHHHH!!!! :lol:

wtf is this?

(Because that happens, no guy, no human resistance at all, they jump, boom, we're done).

See, if John Connor isn't conceived in 1984, and the only option is to do so when Kyle Reece is a kid, then there is no adult John Connor to lead the resistance in 2029. Who's going to listen to a 12 year old kid?

See, if John Connor isn't conceived in 1984, and the only option is to do so when Kyle Reece is a kid, then there is no adult John Connor to lead the resistance in 2029. Who's going to listen to a 12 year old kid?

So they without conceiving him jump from 1984 to 2017 and that's it, roll credits and old arnold is now bad again.

The End

'Cept Hollywood passed a law back in day that I think is still in effect today; The bad guys can never win.