Terminator Genisys

Just rewatched the original Terminator. Its been a few years. Man, what a great action/filler movie. Its every bit as good as T2 for different reasons. I also think the special effects hold up very well aside from the stop motion T 800.

Genisys doesn't compare to it

I think T1 is better than T2...

pmIInoX.jpg

Yeah!

:headbang:

Terminator 2 got me into Guns N' Roses...I was 4.

I'm now 28 on a Guns N' Roses forum...

Although, tbh, The Terminator (Terminator 1) is pretty good.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Adding Inner Circle's Bad Boys, getting the cast wrong, not paying attention to the details such as keeping seedy with punks & hobo... It's like these film makers all suffer from the same bug that's made contemporary films lame and shitty - they made it shit. Lame clean and preppy version of street in Los Angeles, and I don't know - maybe to a 1980's Los Angeles street urchin; The punks in The Terminator might have seemed fake and shitty, but the Genisys punks being produced how it was, is what's wrong with the world today.

Kids today; have no hope unless they go old school.

Yeah I saw the comparison video on youtube a few days ago, They had one job.....

They had one job..... :lol: - You're right.

A lot of the things that made this movie not enjoyable could so easily have been avoided because it was casting; I guess hair & makeup and wardrobe could be blamed for the punks and the hobo, but wtf casting?

The guy they got to play the cop who got dialog in 1984 looks less like the actor playing the same character later in film than the actor they got to play the cop that died in 1984.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Yeah I saw the comparison video on youtube a few days ago, They had one job.....

They had one job..... :lol: - You're right.

A lot of the things that made this movie not enjoyable could so easily have been avoided because it was casting; I guess hair & makeup and wardrobe could be blamed for the punks and the hobo, but wtf casting?

The guy they got to play the cop who got dialog in 1984 looks less like the actor playing the same character later in film than the actor they got to play the cop that died in 1984.

Yeah even I got confused during that cop part when he says that he met them in 1984, i was like huh, then afterwards i was like ok that was him.