An Idea ?

Guys, I think it's time to take drastic actions regarding GN'R.We need a f***** new album and the band must realise that we (diehard fans that stuck tru the darkest periods) have been losing faith (or have already lost it).

My suggestion is to write a letter to Fernando directly (not to Axl like last time) and tell him that 6 years are a long time without Music ! I'm sure he will understand, he knows which impact the forum has.I'm not trying to be a hater is just I still need a little bit of hope if I want to stay a GNR fan I know it's hard ...but you guys get me ?

Should the forum write a letter to Fernando ?

• Like 2

Axl would rather us listen to other music and other artist than wait on him haha I think he finds us a little pathetic. I don't think we are unreasonable though, I just think Axl has lost a passion for making and releasing music. Maybe he feels his voice isn't good enough. Idk Axl has his reasons, he might be lazy, unmotivated, lack of talent, or maybe he's really trying to do this record right. We'll see...maybe.

Guys, I think it's time to take drastic actions regarding GN'R.We need a f***** new album and the band must realise that we (diehard fans that stuck tru the darkest periods) have been losing faith (or have already lost it).

My suggestion is to write a letter to Fernando directly (not to Axl like last time) and tell him that 6 years are a long time without Music ! I'm sure he will understand, he knows which impact the forum has.I'm not trying to be a hater is just I still need a little bit of hope if I want to stay a GNR fan I know it's hard ...but you guys get me ?

With all due respect young lady i waited more than the entire span of your lifetime (you're like 15 years old right?) for a GnR album, you wanna buckle up and get your head down cuz there ain't no album coming this decade :lol: You ain't old enough to've waited that long.

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 2

Stop thinking about new albums. The wait just isn't worth it. I should know, I waited most of my life on the next album after TSI and I don't think disappointed quite covers what I felt. Don't build up this album to be something bigger than it is. If it comes out it comes out, otherwise you still have thousands of hours of better music from other bands. It's no big deal.

• Like 1

With all due respect young lady i waited more than the entire span of your lifetime (you're like 15 years old right?) for a GnR album, you wanna buckle up and get your head down cuz there ain't no album coming this decade :lol: You ain't old enough to've waited that long.
Did not want to question how long all of you waited ...I might be still young that is true ...was just a thought :lol:

Kids! ''When we were in the war''. Kids do not understand that they have it so good nowadays. They do not understand the sacrifices their elders had to endure such as, Slash leaving and Axl hibernating for years at a time.

Did not want to question how long all of you waited ...I might be still young that is true ...was just a thought :lol:

I get what you mean dear, i just meant trust me, you ain't seen nothin yet :lol: GnR was the first band i got into so i thought that kinda shit was normal, waiting forever for albums, was just giving you a heads up, it's a loooooooooooooooooooooong yellow brick road following Mr Rose (following the trail of hair falling out :lol:)

Kids! ''When we were in the war''. Kids do not understand that they have it so good nowadays. They do not understand the sacrifices their elders had to endure such as, Slash leaving and Axl hibernating for years at a time.

Buying copies of Kerrang cuz they're mentioned on the cover, getting on the bus and realising it's just a small column inch taking the piss out of Axl Rose for being a rock dinosaur and being lumbered with a magazine full of articles about shitbags like Anthrax and Sepultura, ooooooh how we've suffered :lol:

GN'R does what THEY want. I am unsure a letter to anyone would change how they do anything. They also know the diehards want music, they do know that already.

If thats true then GnR have 'wanted' almost nothing at all for the past 20 years, besides a shit album and a handful of decrepit tours.