Baby McLeod, Hurry the Fuck Up!

Len Cnut

Where the fuck is that kid???

I'm starting to think it will need to enrol for school as soon as it pops out!

Or maybe college?

Is it just me or do you just picture Dazey's bird walking around with a set of schoolgirl's legs complete with a pair of Clarks hanging out of her?

EDIT: Can we change the thread title to "Baby McLeod, Hurry the Fuck Up!"

Edited by Johnny Drama
  • Like 1

We went in to see about an induction on Monday but the earliest they could do it was today. We've got an appointment to kick things off at 11am so whatever happens we're not coming home without a baby. Could be anywhere from 1-3 days though so maybe today, maybe tomorrow or maybe even Friday. :) Cheers guys, wish me luck. :)

I'd have gotten them to cut the thing out by now :lol: Poor woman must be beyond fed up.

Good luck to you both!

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen

They induced my labor. It took three more days after that.

How long did you wait til they induced it? Is it indicative of anything or just a random happenstance?

I'm sure there are many, many different reasons to induce labor. They induced more because of me than because of her. I was sick. I don't want to scare Dazey! :) I had toxemia. My blood pressure was extremely high. She was at 38 weeks. Plenty done baking! :) They thought I was going to start having seizures. I'm not sure why they didn't do a section other than I really did not want one. I was emphatic about not wanting one. Labor pains are just awful once they give you the medicine to induce. Viciously awful.

Dazey you stay in there and let her squeeze your hand once they give her that medicine! It's just awful.

They induced my labor. It took three more days after that.

How long did you wait til they induced it? Is it indicative of anything or just a random happenstance?

I'm sure there are many, many different reasons to induce labor. They induced more because of me than because of her. I was sick. I don't want to scare Dazey! :) I had toxemia. My blood pressure was extremely high. She was at 38 weeks. Plenty done baking! :) They thought I was going to start having seizures. I'm not sure why they didn't do a section other than I really did not want one. I was emphatic about not wanting one. Labor pains are just awful once they give you the medicine to induce. Viciously awful.

Dazey you stay in there and let her squeeze your hand once they give her that medicine! It's just awful.

Thinkin' about it that weren't the most senstive question to be asking, was it? :lol: Sorry Chris!