Baby McLeod, Hurry the Fuck Up!

Len Cnut

I hope she has plenty of drugs......that's all I'm sayin'.

Although knowing that it's Mrs Christopher McLeod I'm talking about, I don't think that will be a problem. :lol:

I don't think an E or half a gram of charlie is quite the ticket here though presh, just a stab in the dark :D

Edited by Lennie Godber

Forceps time. Seriously. This is taking up all of my weekend.

Am i just mash up as fuck or is that the funniest thing anyone ever said? :lol:
I just wanna get all fuckin teary at the sight of a piss head like Chris acting all paternal with his baby. FFS I can't be this well hard cunt 24/7, you know? Edited by Johnny Drama

I hope she has plenty of drugs......that's all I'm sayin'.

Although knowing that it's Mrs Christopher McLeod I'm talking about, I don't think that will be a problem. :lol:

I don't think an E or half a gram of charlie is quite the ticket here though presh, just a stab in the dark :D

I meant an epidural!!!! Although a few lines if nothing else is handy would probably be better than nothing! :lol:

Sometimes the doctors say it's too late for an epidural (although considering the time this is taking I doubt it) so if that was the case you could always rely on Christopher, shining example of a husband he is, to whip out a little bag and give the poor woman what she needs. :)

My sister in law didn't have time for an epidural with her first child and the first thing her husband said when we saw them was "Wow! We don't want to be doing that again in a hurry!" His reference to 'we' was not lost on me as I just nodded and smiled in agreeance. :rolleyes: