Baby McLeod, Hurry the Fuck Up!

Len Cnut

Oh back of the fuckin' net!!! :D Well played man! She's fuckin' gorgeous man, congratulations! You know it's the Mums job breastfeeding right, put your fuckin' knockers away lad :lol:

Looks proper like her Mum man :) You look like a fuckin' mother Goose :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1

That's awesome! She is pretty! So you didn't wait and did post a pic right away! So happy about that.

Look at that little one, so pretty :wub:. I love the name as well. Post more pics, I so love those new born baby's. So cute!

Congrats Dazey!! To you and your wife.

Edited by MB.

Play her her first fuckin' song man, make it The Beatles, start her off right, go on! :D Gotta be I am The Walrus!

Lol

Congrats Dazey

Why I'll take your still beating glam metaller heart out and personally deliver it to your mother, I am the Walrus is genius of the highest order :lol: Don't blaspheme this close to Christmas boy, whats the matter with you, you wasn't bought up right, thats what it is...goddamn you :lol:

You know it's the Mums job breastfeeding right, put your fuckin' knockers away lad :lol:

You stole my damn joke! <_<

Evangeline, eh? Since you essentially named your kid "Gospel," I'll take it you've finally seen the light. Glad to hear it!

And of course, congratulations to your wife and yourself. She's doing alright? She needs a good sleep for sure.