Baby McLeod, Hurry the Fuck Up!

Len Cnut

They induced my labor. It took three more days after that.

How long did you wait til they induced it? Is it indicative of anything or just a random happenstance?

I'm sure there are many, many different reasons to induce labor. They induced more because of me than because of her. I was sick. I don't want to scare Dazey! :) I had toxemia. My blood pressure was extremely high. She was at 38 weeks. Plenty done baking! :) They thought I was going to start having seizures. I'm not sure why they didn't do a section other than I really did not want one. I was emphatic about not wanting one. Labor pains are just awful once they give you the medicine to induce. Viciously awful.

Dazey you stay in there and let her squeeze your hand once they give her that medicine! It's just awful.

Thinkin' about it that weren't the most senstive question to be asking, was it? :lol: Sorry Chris!

Not a problem for me! Sometimes they induce when the little one has been in the oven over 40 weeks. :) There can be lots of reasons. That medicine is just terrible. Hopefully it will work fast for her!

Dazey you stay in there and let her squeeze your hand once they give her that medicine! It's just awful.

I think it's fair to say that Mrs McLeod will do more than just squeeze his hand if it's that bad. :lol:

Let's not be surprised if Dazey comes home with a baby, but minus one of his limbs.

• Like 1

When they induced me (happened with two of my babies) it took me once 10 hours and with the other just 3 hours. It really hurts usually, cause you start having heavy contractions right away. Hopefully dazey's wife had a epidural. I hadn''t cause in my country they don't give that easily, totally insane.

I believe with Dazey's wife they did it, cause she has been well over 40 weeks. It's a normal procedure. Besides she has contractions since friday, so they probably want to help her out as well. She must be exhausted.

Now, hope to see an update soon Dazey. I wish her best of luck (and you).

When they induced me (happened with two of my babies) it took me once 10 hours and with the other just 3 hours. It really hurts usually, cause you start having heavy contractions right away. Hopefully dazey's wife had a epidural. I hadn''t cause in my country they don't give that easily, totally insane.

I believe with Dazey's wife they did it, cause she has been well over 40 weeks. It's a normal procedure. Besides she has contractions since friday, so they probably want to help her out as well. She must be exhausted.

Started the induction at 1pm yesterday. We're now nearly 22hrs later having not slept in over 27 hours and the little bugger still hasn't popped out yet. Grrrrr!

I'm honored you're naming it Nate. Great name man. Cheers.

Fuck that, hes naming it Naz after me! :D

(Yeah, cuz thats gonna happen! :lol:)

Started the induction at 1pm yesterday. We're now nearly 22hrs later having not slept in over 27 hours and the little bugger still hasn't popped out yet. Grrrrr!

You're probably through the bulk of it now though, only a few hours more, hang in there boss :D

I feel so bad for your wife. Does she has heavy contractions as well? Poor her. They need to give her more! She must be so tired and emotional now.

Does she already has an epidural? Maybe they have to take it out even, so she feels the contractions better. They did that with a friend of mine.

Best of luck Dazey!

my birthday is thursday so just hold on until then :P

Happy Birthday, Bran! :)

Poor Mrs Dazey :( But baby (or little bugger) is still fine? How much dilation is there?

Do we really need to know those intimate details? :max:

Come on, people are talking about snorting the baby out, several moms have talked about their labour, but asking for cms is too intimate?

Poor Mrs Dazey :( But baby (or little bugger) is still fine? How much dilation is there?

Do we really need to know those intimate details? :max:

Come on, people are talking about snorting the baby out, several moms have talked about their labour, but asking for cms is too intimate?

Sorry Lio, I don't mean to offend. Yes, certain comments have been made that are inappropriate and some posters have shared their own experiences (and that's their choice I suppose), but asking a super personal question during a very harrowing and emotional experience seems to me to be something we should just leave to those involved.

Maybe it's a cultural thing, maybe it's something that those who haven't given birth before consider a bit too personal? :)

Sorry Lio, I don't mean to offend. Yes, certain comments have been made that are inappropriate and some posters have shared their own experiences (and that's their choice I suppose), but asking a super personal question during a very harrowing and emotional experience seems to me to be something we should just leave to those involved.

Maybe it's a cultural thing, maybe it's something that those who haven't given birth before consider a bit too personal? :)

I'm not offended. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else with my question. I don't consider it personal at all. Well, not more personal than other stuff we talk about here. Guess I won't be asking Dazey whether his Mrs got a episiotomy after :D

You're probably through the bulk of it now though, only a few hours more, hang in there boss :D

Not necessarily. When I was born my mum was in labour for 54 hours after being induced, then I was delivered by emergency c-section.

Yeah I know, I'm not helping :lol:

Not necessarily. When I was born my mum was in labour for 54 hours after being induced, then I was delivered by emergency c-section.

Even 54 hours more would be over the bulk of it though right, being as how they've been at it for quite a few days now.

And let me guess, your mum raised that with you every single time she thought you were being a bitch, right? :lol:
It's like you know me :P

In all seriousness, if I ever have kids I'll be demanding a c-section. As it turns out, my mum's bone structure meant a natural birth would have been impossible, and I've got fairly small hips...plus the whole idea of giving birth is just :scared: It's such an unpredictable and uncontrolled environment too, at least with a c-section it's a safe and controlle surgical procedure.