Baby McLeod, Hurry the Fuck Up!

Len Cnut

I just had to come back to look at her. Utterly adorable.

I think she's lovely because she's Dazey's little girl (:)) but for some reason I never look at babies and think they're cute. :huh:

They're always a funny colour and all wrinkly and they make weird noises and poo a lot. So do puppies and kittens when I think about it but they're all furry and their heads are too big for their bodies and they're clumsy and I find that really cute.

I do really like little girls clothes though. Little miniature dresses.........now that is adorable! :awesomeface:

I just had to come back to look at her. Utterly adorable.

I think she's lovely because she's Dazey's little girl (:)) but for some reason I never look at babies and think they're cute. :huh:

They're always a funny colour and all wrinkly and they make weird noises and poo a lot. So do puppies and kittens when I think about it but they're all furry and their heads are too big for their bodies and they're clumsy and I find that really cute.

I do really like little girls clothes though. Little miniature dresses.........now that is adorable! :awesomeface:

I'm just a giant sucker for babies. Especially girls. But yeah puppies and kittens too. Massive softcock right here. :lol:

I'm just a giant sucker for babies. Especially girls. But yeah puppies and kittens too. Massive softcock right here. :lol:

How the hell can you tell? At least with newborns. If they're in a blanket they look exactly the same.

Pink blanket. ;)

89FD0E4E-469A-48B7-B155-459795CC9DDF_zps

Evangeline Vivienne McLeod. Born 4:40pm, Thursday 27th November 2014. About bloody time too! :D

She's beautiful Dazey, weight please? Hope Mum is doing well, will you be on the show One Born Every Minute so we can see the whole process? Congratulations, love the smell of newborn babies. ♥♥♥♥

• Like 1

*MUM, you fucking wannabe yank degenerate. If I have to still be part of the same sovereign state as you then can we at least get one of the few things which I find acceptable about it right? That being spelling words correctly.

So many congratulations, she's beautiful, I hope she's an absolute ray of sunshine in your life til the end of your days.

*MUM, you fucking wannabe yank degenerate. If I have to still be part of the same sovereign state as you then can we at least get one of the few things which I find acceptable about it right? That being spelling words correctly.

So many congratulations, she's beautiful, I hope she's an absolute ray of sunshine in your life til the end of your days.

Her "mom" is from Texas so you can argue that point with her if you want dear boy. :lol:

I'm completely smitten. Currently having a cuddle in the living room listening to The Beatles while mom gets some well earned sleep. Just ........ wow! :)

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 3