Annual MyGNRForum Awards 2014 - Voting Round 2 - Finals

Powerage5

I just wanna know what Groghan thinks of all this.

The people have spoken.

They were wrong in a few places, but what can you do.

Netcat should have gotten hottest poster by a mile.

Intercourse easily is best poster in D&N.

Lithium is a hall of fame poster.

Lenny for Anything Goes.

Soulmonster for person you would least like to sit beside on an 8 hour plane ride.

I miss Daria.

Best singing voice - Axlisold.

All in all a solid year for the forum.

Fuck, good call. Didn't even think about Daria when it came to most missed. Still, Pappy was a deserving recipient as well.

Congrats Apollo, well deserved, though imo you should have also won best poster in D/N, actually deserve it more than most improved...you've always been an A+ poster. It's refreshing to read your posts that are well thought out, logical, and very intelligent. Bonus points because unlike some GNR Educators that formerly posted here, you were actually there and as such know what you're talking about with this band! Would also have you for best poster in my world, but for those that just read the vinyl thread i can see why Russ would win. lol, if there was a best taste in music award, you'd get that one for sure!!

What happened with Daria anyways? She was a great poster.

She just got tired of all the stupid fighting that goes on in almost every topic.

Congrats Apollo, well deserved, though imo you should have also won best poster in D/N, actually deserve it more than most improved...you've always been an A+ poster. It's refreshing to read your posts that are well thought out, logical, and very intelligent. Bonus points because unlike some GNR Educators that formerly posted here, you were actually there and as such know what you're talking about with this band! Would also have you for best poster in my world, but for those that just read the vinyl thread i can see why Russ would win. lol, if there was a best taste in music award, you'd get that one for sure!!

Thanks, man.

I appreciate the kind words.

We need more positivity in the forum world. I've always respected the way you ignore the personal shots a few people take at you.

Hope 2015 is a great year for you. And maybe that Mick Marrs solo album will come out!