Annual MyGNRForum Awards 2014 - Voting Round 2 - Finals

Powerage5

You're out of your mind. Literally. Keep obsessing over my picture, and convincing yourself it's normal. Freak.

Now stop using me to shit up this thread and making everything about you . That's what every other thread you post in is for.

Lol. That same old accusation. I've barely posted in the last 6 months. :lol:

Anyway, I've seen your pic now. Those sunglasses don't suit the shape of your face. :)

And seriously, hold off on the bleach. :huh:

Of course it's the same old accusation. You're the same old needy attention seeker with zero self esteem. Among many other mental health issues.

Im so happy you finally saw a picture. And for proving my above point. Predictable. :lol:

ID-100113373.jpg elegance: the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance or manner.

Elegance is a wonderful thing but the reality is that it has no place on a Guns n Roses forum. :lol:

You're out of your mind. Literally. Keep obsessing over my picture, and convincing yourself it's normal. Freak.

Now stop using me to shit up this thread and making everything about you . That's what every other thread you post in is for.

Anyway, I've seen your pic now. Those sunglasses don't suit the shape of your face. :)

Of course it's the same old accusation. You're the same old needy attention seeker with zero self esteem. Among many other mental health issues.

Im so happy you finally saw a picture. And for proving my above point. Predictable. :lol:

ID-100113373.jpg elegance: the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance or manner.

Elegance is a wonderful thing but the reality is that it has no place on a Guns n Roses forum. :lol:

I think we may have finally agreed on something. ^_^

I think we may have finally agreed on something. ^_^

Well shit in my Grandmothers mouth, the worlds coming to an end :lol: