Annual MyGNRForum Awards 2014 - Voting Round 2 - Finals

Powerage5

Yo Apollo, if I liked every single post of yours without posting anything because I'm too afraid of being quoted, would that make me your lapdog? I'm curious.

I've got room for three lap dogs.

I had a chorkie - half yorkie, half chihuaha - named......Axl. He had a deformed front leg. Unfortunately he died a couple years ago.

There's only one whore around here young lady and there ain't room for the two of us, ain't but one ass gon' be pedalled on this here block *does that attitude Beyonce neck thing* :lol:

No one was asking about the price of curry, you twat.

There's only one lady of the forum and her name is P4A.

Don't embarass yourself you fat ugly cunt :lol: No one was calling your mum P4A a whore, read the post, she made a comment about post-whores and i said 'there's only one whore around here young lady', that weren't an insult to her, it was self deprecating, you didn't have to jump to her defence :lol:

You still called her a "whore". So although you may think that may not be considered offensive....the same way you think calling people "cunts" isn't offensive, in the U.S., it is....and in the streets, it's liable to get you knocked out.

That being said, I understand the humor in your post and I maybe I should have just laughed it off. I was several drinks in at the time.... :shrugs:

No i didn't you twat, i said there's only one whore around here, how the fuck is that calling her a whore? But nevermind all that, who fuckin' died and made you the fuckin' forum police? There's mods here and all that and if I'm out of line they're here to tell me, so just sit back and tuck your belly in til someone asks for your fuckin' opinion.

• Like 1

Yo Apollo, if I liked every single post of yours without posting anything because I'm too afraid of being quoted, would that make me your lapdog? I'm curious.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that not the point of the like system? To express your enjoyment of a post without having to actually make a post?

• Like 4

He was a real asshole too. Probably bit 15-16 people. He hated fat people with a passion. Would piss on their shoes or just run up and bite their ankles.

Loved the little guy......but he loved me and nobody else, making it very hard to have other people around.

2818t2p.jpg

spvomo.jpg

That dog is amazing! :D

He was a real asshole too. Probably bit 15-16 people. He hated fat people with a passion. Would piss on their shoes or just run up and bite their ankles.

Loved the little guy......but he loved me and nobody else, making it very hard to have other people around.

2818t2p.jpg

spvomo.jpg

:lol:

Sounds like my exes dog, he's actually this little...Japanese thing, fuckin' hated everybody but her but he's a total cute little thing.

I know right, Poor Alfie, she's just wanting to count votes y'all. That's it! She's just wanting to count! Not siphon through all this. Hey I have a brilliant idea. Let's all move to my Santa thread and give gifts to each other! We can be passive aggressive or right out aggressive and nasty there. Let's move and give Alfie a break?

It's virtual gifts, and it's fun! Or, you can give really nasty, hateful gifts to each other. Pretend you're giving mother-in-law things to each other. Pretend you hate each other, you know, like you actually do, just move it over to the other thread... so she can count!

lol

There's only one whore around here young lady and there ain't room for the two of us, ain't but one ass gon' be pedalled on this here block *does that attitude Beyonce neck thing* :lol:

Don't embarass yourself you fat ugly cunt :lol: No one was calling your mum P4A a whore, read the post, she made a comment about post-whores and i said 'there's only one whore around here young lady', that weren't an insult to her, it was self deprecating, you didn't have to jump to her defence :lol:

You still called her a "whore". So although you may think that may not be considered offensive....the same way you think calling people "cunts" isn't offensive, in the U.S., it is....and in the streets, it's liable to get you knocked out.

That being said, I understand the humor in your post and I maybe I should have just laughed it off. I was several drinks in at the time.... :shrugs:

No i didn't you twat, i said there's only one whore around here, how the fuck is that calling her a whore? But nevermind all that, who fuckin' died and made you the fuckin' forum police? There's mods here and all that and if I'm out of line they're here to tell me, so just sit back and tuck your belly in til someone asks for your fuckin' opinion.

yeah, like the last time that a certain member was banned for drunkposting and you don't...
Then you get fucked off for your own wish and came back....
Classy

lol

yeah, like the last time that a certain member was banned for drunkposting and you don't...

Then you get fucked off for your own wish and came back....

Classy

Did you see what I wrote? Was I insulting her at all? Cuz no one else fuckin' saw it, where does this fuckin' thing come from that if you can't handle your fuckin' drink and then come on here getting lairy I'm supposed to be like 'pshawwww, he's had a bit to drink, he can take the piss out of my race', bollocks to that, fuckin' fat ugly bible bashing cunt, do i give a fuck if he's fat lonely and pissed, sitting at home on the internet jumping to the defence of birds he's never met cuz two drinks into the fuckin' night and he thinks he's a fuckin' hero, fuck him.

'I'm thowwyy i wuth dwunk', yeah, i give a fuck.

I know right, Poor Alfie, she's just wanting to count votes y'all. That's it! She's just wanting to count! Not siphon through all this. Hey I have a brilliant idea. Let's all move to my Santa thread and give gifts to each other! We can be passive aggressive or right out aggressive and nasty there. Let's move and give Alfie a break?

It's virtual gifts, and it's fun! Or, you can give really nasty, hateful gifts to each other. Pretend you're giving mother-in-law things to each other. Pretend you hate each other, you know, like you actually do, just move it over to the other thread... so she can count!

Hey, this round belongs to Powerage. I was smart and chose the first and anonymous round!

• Like 3

You're out of your mind. Literally. Keep obsessing over my picture, and convincing yourself it's normal. Freak.

Now stop using me to shit up this thread and making everything about you . That's what every other thread you post in is for.

Lol. That same old accusation. I've barely posted in the last 6 months. :lol:

Anyway, I've seen your pic now. Those sunglasses don't suit the shape of your face. :)

And seriously, hold off on the bleach. :huh:

Of course it's the same old accusation. You're the same old needy attention seeker with zero self esteem. Among many other mental health issues.

Im so happy you finally saw a picture. And for proving my above point. Predictable. :lol:

I don't wanna shit-stir or anything but Red was telling me the other day how she could fuck you up in a fight. Just sayin.
Will there be mud?
  • Like 1

You're out of your mind. Literally. Keep obsessing over my picture, and convincing yourself it's normal. Freak.

Now stop using me to shit up this thread and making everything about you . That's what every other thread you post in is for.

Anyway, I've seen your pic now. Those sunglasses don't suit the shape of your face. :)

Of course it's the same old accusation. You're the same old needy attention seeker with zero self esteem. Among many other mental health issues.

Im so happy you finally saw a picture. And for proving my above point. Predictable. :lol:

I don't wanna shit-stir or anything but Red was telling me the other day how she could fuck you up in a fight. Just sayin.
Will there be mud?

Why do you think I ordered nipple tassels? :awesomeface:

2h5o16w.jpg

They haven't arrived yet though, should be here before Tuesday.

Will there be mud?

Why do you think I ordered nipple tassels? :awesomeface:

2h5o16w.jpg

They haven't arrived yet though, should be here before Tuesday.

will you post pictures? :lol: