Annual MyGNRForum Awards 2014 - Voting Round 2 - Finals

Powerage5

You're out of your mind. Literally. Keep obsessing over my picture, and convincing yourself it's normal. Freak.

Now stop using me to shit up this thread and making everything about you . That's what every other thread you post in is for.

GOD i love that show!

'Well...welll...well i never...right, thats it, you're going down on my list of enemies!'

:lol:

• Like 1

Don't worry, Groghan, I don't like or dislike posters based on others people's opinions. Funny you're calling me lapdog to P4A though. Will you call Kasanova King a lapdog as well since he seems to agree with your every post? Maybe it's a name reserved for people you don't agree with though.

I'm not worried. That's a weird thing to say.

KK my own little lapdog? LOL, that would be cool, I suppose. But I'm not glorious enough to have anybody follow me around and like everything I post. I guess I'm just to "divisive" for that. KK and I disagree on things and have called each other out in the past. Him and I are too old to play the silly games that some people do.

Lapdog is a name I have reserved for people you don't agree with? Naw, that statement isn't even close to being true. I used to really enjoy you as a poster, but you've completely changed since you've came back. You seem a lot more angry now. BUT who really cares who likes who or not on a rock n roll message board? If you post something I like - I'll "like" it, agree with it, and say something positive about your comment. If you post something I disagree with - I'll go that route as well. Your obsession with TM and a couple others on here - that's all you. I might find it funny to watch, but it doesn't effect how I'm going to respond to something you post in the future.

SS - carry grudges all you want. More power to you. Like and dislike and post however you want. Free country, free forum. I'm just throwing out an opinion and I'll post the way I choose. You should do the same. And feel free to ignore everything I post if you want - or feel free to try and have a meaningful conversation. Whatever, it's all up to you and what you enjoy.

• Like 1

Best new member (Joined in 2014): Lio

Bet old member (Joined before 2010): Lithium

Best low-tier member (Less than 1,000 posts): Adriftatsea

Most underrated regular: Nobody's Fault

Most missed member: Pappy

Most improved member: Groghan

Best looking male member: Black Sabbath

Best looking female member: Axls Rocket Queen

Best thread starter: Given To Fly

Most intelligent posts: SoulMonster

Strongest personality: Lenny

Best debater: Downzy

Most divisive member: Broskirose

Biggest hooray for tolerance!: Black Sabbath

Most respected member: highvoltage

Funniest member: Johnny Drama

Most unintentionally funny member: Snake-Pit

Member who drunk posts the most: Kasanova King

Most like to meet: Lenny

Best fight: NGOG vs. all

Most mysterious member: Fucking Little Schemer

Honorable mention: Sananisk_Slakt

Most unbiased: LiveFromNormal

Best political views: Downzy

Best podcast guest: Lenny

Best poster in...

Anything Goes

Male: Lithium

Female: Patience 4 Axl

Seen That Movie Too

Male: bran

Female: Angelica

My World

Male: RussTCB

Female: MB.

Supporter Sections

Male: Bacardi

Female: Lio

Thread of the year: Describe a forum member with one gif

Best signature: Snake-Pit

Member of the year - male: Magisme

Member of the year - female: Lio

• Like 1

I'm angrier now? You must not remember my posts the last six months before I left this place back two year ago. I'm less angry these days and I seek out far less arguments. In fact I've avoided them almost completely since I came back a few months ago.

Cool. My apologies.

That's good to hear.

This place needs more positivity and less negativity and fighting!

Don't worry, Groghan, I don't like or dislike posters based on others people's opinions. Funny you're calling me lapdog to P4A though. Will you call Kasanova King a lapdog as well since he seems to agree with your every post? Maybe it's a name reserved for people you don't agree with though.

I'm not worried. That's a weird thing to say.

KK my own little lapdog? LOL, that would be cool, I suppose. But I'm not glorious enough to have anybody follow me around and like everything I post. I guess I'm just to "divisive" for that. KK and I disagree on things and have called each other out in the past. Him and I are too old to play the silly games that some people do.

Lapdog is a name I have reserved for people you don't agree with? Naw, that statement isn't even close to being true. I used to really enjoy you as a poster, but you've completely changed since you've came back. You seem a lot more angry now. BUT who really cares who likes who or not on a rock n roll message board? If you post something I like - I'll "like" it, agree with it, and say something positive about your comment. If you post something I disagree with - I'll go that route as well. Your obsession with TM and a couple others on here - that's all you. I might find it funny to watch, but it doesn't effect how I'm going to respond to something you post in the future.

SS - carry grudges all you want. More power to you. Like and dislike and post however you want. Free country, free forum. I'm just throwing out an opinion and I'll post the way I choose. You should do the same. And feel free to ignore everything I post if you want - or feel free to try and have a meaningful conversation. Whatever, it's all up to you and what you enjoy.

Well said. You and I have disagreed many of times here. We just happen to respect each other more than most do around here.

I'm not sure what SS's issue is with me, but if I wanted, I could go back 8 years and find some of the most idiotic and racist posts this forum has ever seen....and many of them, come from him....so maybe calling him just a "lapdog" is being a tad too nice.

• Like 1

There's only one whore around here young lady and there ain't room for the two of us, ain't but one ass gon' be pedalled on this here block *does that attitude Beyonce neck thing* :lol:

No one was asking about the price of curry, you twat.

There's only one lady of the forum and her name is P4A.

Don't embarass yourself you fat ugly cunt :lol: No one was calling your mum P4A a whore, read the post, she made a comment about post-whores and i said 'there's only one whore around here young lady', that weren't an insult to her, it was self deprecating, you didn't have to jump to her defence :lol:

You still called her a "whore". So although you may think that may not be considered offensive....the same way you think calling people "cunts" isn't offensive, in the U.S., it is....and in the streets, it's liable to get you knocked out.

That being said, I understand the humor in your post and I maybe I should have just laughed it off. I was several drinks in at the time.... :shrugs:

Best new member (Joined in 2014): Lio

Bet old member (Joined before 2010): Lithium

Best low-tier member (Less than 1,000 posts): Nulla Lex Ink

Most underrated regular:

Most missed member: Pappytron

Most improved member: Groghan

Best looking male member:

Best looking female member: darknightfan

Best thread starter:

Most intelligent posts: Lenny

Strongest personality: Dazey

Best debater: Downzy

Most divisive member: Broskirose

Biggest hooray for tolerance!: Black Sabbath

Most knowledge of GN'R: recklessroad

Most likely to be Axl: Fucking Little Schemer

Most respected member: highvoltage

Funniest member: ProstituteComa

Most unintentionally funny member: Snake-Pit

Member who drunk posts the most: Kasanova King

Most like to meet: Lenny,

Best fight: Broskirose vs. MyGNR

Most mysterious member: wasted

Most transparent member:

Honorable mention: Magisme

Most unbiased: LiveFromNormal

Best political views:

Best provider of concert updates: Powerage5

Best podcast guest: Lenny

Best poster in...

Discussion & News

Male: Damn_Smooth

Female: Alfierose

Anything Goes

Male: Magisme

Female: MB.,

Seen That Movie Too

Male: Georgy Zhukov

Female: Angelica,

My World

Male: bran

Female:

Supporter Sections

Male: Open category

Female: Adriftatsea

Thread of the year: God fucking damint WFA

"Too much drama" thread of the year: What is Harassment

Best thread title:

Best signature: Snake-Pit

Best username:

Member of the year - Magisme

Member of the year - female: Lio

• Like 1

Well this thread took a nose dive. I knew I was onto something offering to compile the first round.

Sorry Powerage!

*I will help trawling through all the shitposting to find the actual votes*

I should clearly win the Divisive poster!!!
Considering all the work it's going to take piecing this together I might suggest to P5 we just allow you to win everything Groghan, including best looking female. ;-)