Annual MyGNRForum Awards 2014 - Voting Round 2 - Finals

Powerage5

If you haven't seen Raven's tits you shouldn't even be allowed to post your opinions on GNR.

I would never condone that type of behavior now though. Seeing Dazey's boobs the other day has scarred me for life.

Dazey's tits and ass are pretty haunting, but nothing will ever top Miser's Skype dance.

If you haven't seen Raven's tits you shouldn't even be allowed to post your opinions on GNR.

I would never condone that type of behavior now though. Seeing Dazey's boobs the other day has scarred me for life.

Dazey's tits and ass are pretty haunting, but nothing will ever top Miser's Skype dance.
So that actually happened? I thought you guys were just making fun of him.

So that actually happened? I thought you guys were just making fun of him.

Oh it happened. I wasn't there for the worst of it, but apparently Graeme's scream can still be heard echoing throughout Scotland.

• Like 2

Guess it's time to post my nudes.

Official forum perverts:

I clicked 'like' because I thought it was a brilliant comment from dark, not because I want to see her nude photos. :lol:

Guess it's time to post my nudes.

Official forum perverts:

I clicked 'like' because I thought it was a brilliant comment from dark, not because I want to see her nude photos. :lol:

Yeah, me too.

There's only one whore around here young lady and there ain't room for the two of us, ain't but one ass gon' be pedalled on this here block *does that attitude Beyonce neck thing* :lol:

No one was asking about the price of curry, you twat.

There's only one lady of the forum and her name is P4A.

Don't embarass yourself you fat ugly cunt :lol: No one was calling your mum P4A a whore, read the post, she made a comment about post-whores and i said 'there's only one whore around here young lady', that weren't an insult to her, it was self deprecating, you didn't have to jump to her defence :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber

Seig Heil to everyone in this chat! :rofl-lol:

since im not getting hottest female award, as none of you lazy bums voted for me, maybe i can at least have the most harassed member of the year award, please? :lol:
(this is all because im Ukrainian, right? you all are a bunch of racists, except for Len, who thinks i'm funny just like Wasted :wub:)
  • Like 1

I search and I search but I still can't find pics of P4A. :lol:

Unfortunately I don't have to search as hard to find yours.

BTW, thanks for the nominations guys. I'm truly touched and humbled. :heart:

This is too funny.

What the fuck is an award based on a person's appearance when one of the nominees hasn't even been seen for years, if ever?

:rofl-lol:

I'll tell you what's funny, the way you keep coming at me with this. The fact I was nominated for the same award as you, despite my lack for needy attention grabbing or having to subject everyone to some ridiculous picture of myself with every shit staining post is killing you. OMG, you're cracking me up, like this is some big deal! :lol:

I haven't posted a picture recently, whatever, I can't be bothered, but I have in the past. If you missed it too bad. Yeah, the forum did actually exist before you showed up. So get the fuck over it.

Hehehe! Ooooh, someone is taking this rather seriously. :lol:

I know this forum has been around a long time before I showed up. I imagine most of the posters here were still learning the alphabet the last time you posted a pic. :thumbsup:

And yes you're right, it's not hard to find pics of me. I was in 3 national papers here recently, but being the attention whore I am I wasn't going to force the publisher to desist, was I? :lol: I'm just living my life and having a bit of fun in the process. :) I hope you're doing the same. :thumbsup:

I was mimicing Peter Sellars at the Chinese laundry :lol: 'Ah yes, a fine race of people, The Chinese!' :lol:

ah, ok (have no clue who he is). and i was talking about the stereotype that all ukrainian women are hot (or worse :lol:). isn't it a bit racist? :lol: