Annual MyGNRForum Awards 2014 - Voting Round 2 - Finals

Powerage5

Can we just post the awards list and be done with it? This has become a bit much.

BTW, I listened to like two minutes, enough to hear best new member and best old member. Congrats to Lio and Lith.

Thank you, Mags. Congrats to you too :)

• Like 1

Can we just post the awards list and be done with it? This has become a bit much.

BTW, I listened to like two minutes, enough to hear best new member and best old member. Congrats to Lio and Lith.

Am I the biggest hooray for tolerance!? :lol:

Edited by magisme
  • Like 2

Of course you are! :heart:

You won that and best forum fight I think

True, but he has to share that prize with the girls :lol:

I think the Harassment Thread won Most Drama too.

• Like 2

Yeah, Harassment Thread by a long shot.

You're welcome mags.

You're welcome mags.

You won best debater young lady :)

• Like 1

You're welcome mags.

I didn't listen yet. Did you win everything?

You're welcome mags.

I didn't listen yet. Did you win everything?

I think you won female member of the year as well

Len won funniest member and best male debater I think, or most interesting personality, something like that

I didn't listen properly either, got through about 5 mins, ARQ got best looking girl...Mags got something, i think it was the biggest bender or something :lol: Um, who else? I really didn't catch much at all. I think I might've got strongest personality for as far as i listened in. Oh yeah, GTF got best starter of threads. I only seem to remember the ones where they made some little sideways comment about the winner :lol: Except you, who didn't really get a sideways. They sounded sort of scared of you to be honest, everyone else was getting a cheeky dig but you got like 'no, she's great and she says things in a way thats 'easy to digest'....whilst giving me a bit of friendly stick as a counterpoint in that I'm 'difficult to follow' :lol:

Patience4Axl, A Great Fibre Provider :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I didn't listen properly either, got through about 5 mins, ARQ got best looking girl...Mags got something, i think it was the biggest bender or something :lol: Um, who else? I really didn't catch much at all. I think I might've got strongest personality for as far as i listened in. Oh yeah, GTF got best starter of threads. I only seem to remember the ones where they made some little sideways comment about the winner :lol: Except you, who didn't really get a sideways. They sounded sort of scared of you to be honest, everyone else was getting a cheeky dig but you got like 'no, she's great and she says things in a way thats 'easy to digest'....whilst giving me a bit of friendly stick as a counterpoint in that I'm 'difficult to follow' :lol:

Lenny I believe I refered to you as the Jack Kerouac of MyGNRForum :lol: Edited by LiveFromNormal
  • Like 1

Listening now...... Love putting the voices and personalities to names. Dan, I think I've mentioned before, you have such a great radio voice. Powerage sounds really good too. Zoso reminds me of Badger from Breaking Bad. You guys are fun! I need to listen to these more. I got thru 10 mins of the UK one and gave up after that.

Scared of little ol' me? :shocked: Pffttt. Guess they haven't been on the receiving end yet of one of your long winded cunt and fuck filled rants.

I'm up to the part where you guys are talking about Axl coming to the forum. "Crazy girlfriend logic" Haha, nice.

I didn't listen properly either, got through about 5 mins, ARQ got best looking girl...Mags got something, i think it was the biggest bender or something :lol: Um, who else? I really didn't catch much at all. I think I might've got strongest personality for as far as i listened in. Oh yeah, GTF got best starter of threads. I only seem to remember the ones where they made some little sideways comment about the winner Except you, who didn't really get a sideways. They sounded sort of scared of you to be honest, everyone else was getting a cheeky dig but you got like 'no, she's great and she says things in a way thats 'easy to digest'....whilst giving me a bit of friendly stick as a counterpoint in that I'm 'difficult to follow'

Lenny I believe I refered to you as the Jack Kerouac of MyGNRForum :lol:

I avoided mentioning that cuz referring to yourself in such terms can tend to make you look a bit of a twat :lol: Not that thats ever stopped me before, it's healthy to break the mould every so often, as Jimi Hendrix once rightly told Cynthia Plaster-Caster :D