Annual MyGNRForum Awards 2014 - Voting Round 2 - Finals

Powerage5

OMG I WON! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'VE NEVER, EVER WON ANYTHING! I said I didn't care, but I did, I do! Thank you so very, very much! Thank you to everyone that voted for me! :hug: This means so very much to me!!!! I'm so excited!

Congratulations to everyone that was nominated and to everyone that won! Congratulations to my co-winner Lex!!!

Thank you again! How exciting! I've never won anything! How fun!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! :lol:

• Like 2

I don't really understand what my award means, but it's honorable, so I appreciate it.

Basically it means everybody loves you my dear! You don't make a spectacle of yourself so you're not noted in any one particular category but whenever people think of you they think of kittens and fluffiness and good advice and hugs and an understanding ear and in at least one young mans case, George Graham :lol:

• Like 1

I'm a bit embarrassed by my award, I hardly ever post in My World, by sheer coincidence I started one thread the week the awards were launched. I guess most people looked at the first page, recognised a female username.....

anyway I would like to donate my award to MB who is slightly more deserving. :-)

• Like 1

I don't really understand what my award means, but it's honorable, so I appreciate it.

Basically it means everybody loves you my dear! You don't make a spectacle of yourself so you're not noted in any one particular category but whenever people think of you they think of kittens and fluffiness and good advice and hugs and an understanding ear and in at least one young mans case, George Graham :lol:

Aw, Graham, gooner love.

So I win Shitposter, D&N and Attitude and I'm somehow underrated as well? More like the most overrated idiot on the forums if you ask me.

No, the problem is that you really didn't deserve shit poster. You only won because people fell for your pandering, and that's not the point of the award. You don't campaign for it, it's meant to happen organically. The point is that it's bestowed on someone who thinks they're actually contributing something constructive to the forum, when in reality they are unintentionally writing horribly shitty posts. You write shit posts on purpose, there's a huge difference. See, no matter how hard you try, people still like you and appreciate you being here. It's nothing like that with a real shit poster. Sorry DS, I know the truth hurts. ^_^

• Like 2

I'm a bit embarrassed by my award, I hardly ever post in My World, by sheer coincidence I started one thread the week the awards were launched. I guess most people looked at the first page, recognised a female username.....

anyway I would like to donate my award to MB who is slightly more deserving. :-)

Aw that's sweet. I actually think, you deserve the AG one more. Let's just swap the awards. You get mine, I get yours. :lol:

I really don't think, I deserve the AG one. I don't even post that much. However I appreciated people voted for me. So thanks.

Aw that's sweet. I actually think, you deserve the AG one more. Let's just swap the awards. You get mine, I get yours. :lol:

I really don't think, I deserve the AG one. I don't even post that much. However I appreciated people voted for me. So thanks.

Stop, you absolutely deserved to win. It's one of the awards I agree with. So happy you've been recognized!

• Like 2

Aw, Graham, gooner love.

You deserve that award Orsys. Kittens and fluffiness :lol:, well said Len.