Annual MyGNRForum Awards 2014 - Voting Round 2 - Finals

Powerage5

I never get nominated for anything. :(

Most forgettable member.... ME :(:)

I hope you don't take offence but you probably just need a more memorable username. Now you have popped up to remind us of your existence I do remember some of your good posts. Change your name to Mike The Knight or something similarly striking and you will probably be remembered better.

It's all marketing innit!!! ;-)

I hope that wasn't serious...

Not about Mike The Knight - that came to mind because it's a popular kids programme here. I do think there is something in having a memorable username though, anything with numbers in it is hard to remember.

Most forgettable member.... ME :(

:)

I hope you don't take offence but you probably just need a more memorable username. Now you have popped up to remind us of your existence I do remember some of your good posts. Change your name to Mike The Knight or something similarly striking and you will probably be remembered better.

It's all marketing innit!!! ;-)

You are right it is all marketing. If I could change my name, I would. Is it possible administrators????
I believe it is. PM Downzy or Russ.

No, I will never forget your 'review' of Slash show. You, little shit.

:lol:

TinyRobot will be super pissed, but I'm going to go ahead and give Mike the 2014 "Blood Boiling" Award, edging out Axl for the sheer amount of gut wrenching angst he went through at the Slash show. And who could blame him with Slash playing a handful of GNR tunes. So unexpected and Soooooo wrong!!!! :lol:

Mike, this is really important--please be home between the hours of 12-3pm on December 31st as Myles is going to show up at your door to fist pump his way back into your heart as he personally presents the plaque with a serenade of YCBM.

Going to be EPIC, brah!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

We need a Blood Boiling award. :lol:

No. It's by far the most retarded phrase that people have senselessly decided to run with here. If it wasn't so pathetically retarded, I would use it describe my feeling every time another moron uses it. It's annoying to say the least.

But that's the point. The "blood boiling" award would be the "you're a fucking retard" award.

Edited by Nosaj Thing
  • Like 2

No. It's by far the most retarded phrase that people have senselessly decided to run with here. If it wasn't so pathetically retarded, I would use it describe my feeling every time another moron uses it. It's annoying to say the least.

I honestly have no idea why it makes me laugh, but it does.

Just use it. You know you want to. You know it makes your blood boil that I find it so funny. :lol:

• Like 1

Because, once stupidity has reached its maximum level, it's funny. What are you supposed to do when you read the worst stupidest thing ever? You get mad? No. I mean, it's too damn stupid you can't get mad, or frustrated, you just laugh.

Just use it. You know you want to. You know it makes your blood boil that I find it so funny. :lol:

No. It should win its own award. The 'Phrase First Used By A Moron That Should Have Just Went Ignored, But somehow Inexplicably Spread To The Masses Award'.

No, I will never forget your 'review' of Slash show. You, little shit.

:lol:

TinyRobot will be super pissed, but I'm going to go ahead and give Mike the 2014 "Blood Boiling" Award, edging out Axl for the sheer amount of gut wrenching angst he went through at the Slash show. And who could blame him with Slash playing a handful of GNR tunes. So unexpected and Soooooo wrong!!!! :lol:

Mike, this is really important--please be home between the hours of 12-3pm on December 31st as Myles is going to show up at your door to fist pump his way back into your heart as he personally presents the plaque with a serenade of YCBM.

Going to be EPIC, brah!!!!!!!!!!

That would be awesome!!!! Well except for the Myles Kennedy part.... Besides plenty of cover bands will be playing gnr tunes on New Years Eve, I'd rather not have one on my door step. :P

Did I just say that???? :)

Best new member (Joined in 2014): Lio

Bet old member (Joined before 2010): Amir

Best low-tier member (Less than 1,000 posts): Darknightfan

Most underrated regular: Open category - no one with more than one vote

Most missed member: Open category

Most improved member: Dazey

Best looking male member: , highvoltage

Best looking female member: Axls Rocket Queen

Best thread starter:

Most intelligent posts: Lenny

Strongest personality: Dazey

Best debater: Patience 4 Axl

Most divisive member: Broskirose

Biggest hooray for tolerance!: Lithium

Most knowledge of GN'R: recklessroad

Most likely to be Axl:

Most respected member: highvoltage

Funniest member: Open category

Most unintentionally funny member: Snake-Pit

Member who drunk posts the most: Arnold Layne

Most like to meet: Lenny

Best fight: Magisme vs. "the girls"

Most mysterious member:

Most transparent member: Graeme

Honorable mention: , Orsys

Most unbiased: LiveFromNormal

Best political views:

Best provider of concert updates:

Best podcast guest: RussTCB

Best poster in...

Discussion & News

Male:

Female:

Anything Goes

Male: Lenny

Female: Adriftatsea,

Thread of the year: Describe a forum member with one GIFs

"Too much drama" thread of the year: the Dress Thread

Best thread title:

Best signature:

Best username: username

Member of the year - male: Amir

Member of the year - female: aliferose

You're out of your mind. Literally. Keep obsessing over my picture, and convincing yourself it's normal. Freak.

Now stop using me to shit up this thread and making everything about you . That's what every other thread you post in is for.

Lol. That same old accusation. I've barely posted in the last 6 months. :lol:

Anyway, I've seen your pic now. Those sunglasses don't suit the shape of your face. :)

And seriously, hold off on the bleach. :huh:

Of course it's the same old accusation. You're the same old needy attention seeker with zero self esteem. Among many other mental health issues.

Im so happy you finally saw a picture. And for proving my above point. Predictable. :lol:

ID-100113373.jpg elegance: the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance or manner.

Edited by shades
  • Like 1

I can't remember having done this before. If I have, please discard my first submission. Didn't agree with most nominations, or had no opinions on the categories, so it's a bit thin:

Best new member (Joined in 2014): Lio

Best low-tier member (Less than 1,000 posts): Nulla Lex Ink

Most underrated regular: wasted

Most missed member: dexter

Most intelligent posts: downzy

Best debater: downzy

Most knowledge of GN'R: recklessroad

Member who drunk posts the most: Kasanova King