The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

6 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have some distant Welsh ancestry somewhere down the line!

PS

Regarding the hooliganism, it seems to have been triggered by Russia 'firms', affiliated with Neo-nazi groups.

Yet it's English fans who have had 11 beers with their tops off getting the water canon. Russia should be banned until they get their problem sorted. You can't go to football games with a machete. 

I kind of get the 4-3-3 now. With Rooney and Alli as attacking mids. But really don't need two wingers. Youve got Rose Betrand. So Vardy and Kane/Sturridge up front. Then a tight diamond behind of Dier as def mid, Then Rooney, Alli, then Sterling/Lallana behind Vardy and Sturridge. 

Hart

Walker Cahill Smalling Rose

Dier

Alli Rooney

Lallana

Sturridge Vardy

''French prosecutors said 150 Russians were behind'' the clashes, yet people being prosecuted: ''six Britons, three French and an Austrian''!! Meanwhile England face an expulsion order, and even Hodgson and Rooney are reprimanding England fans like the two idiots they are.

What kind of bollocks is this? How are you even deemed culpable if some Russian Neonazi lug is attacking you?

you know Blatter and Platini are behind it get England kicked out of Euros. 

This could be it though, get out of this EU thing. 

Obviously the tourament is fixed so France win because poor France they got attacked because they let terrorists into their country. 

Germany team have been playing together since under 18 level and all the player scattered around europe resting Ozil prob did jack shit for Arsenal second half of the season. 

I think Vardy, Alli, Sterling should go play in Germany or Spain. But they won't because they just want to eat chip butties in the rain like everyone else. 

Stones wendied out and didn't join Barca. Would he miss his mum or something? 

We also give teams like Russia too much respect. Harry would have been great manager. Throw a 4-2-4 on the pitch and whip them. 1-0 and you bring on Milner? 

Clough would have won the world cup. Venables was good too, just get some spirits in them. Hoddle sacked Gazza. What an idiot. Roy is basically The Queen, might as well have Prince William in next. 

I think England supporters are kind of...they look and act poorly shall we say. Drunk beyond european standards. But these half wits are being targeted by professionals. Organised hooligans with weapons. Locals and russians. I don't think any or our real hooligans have passports to travel. So it's just a load of drunk english fans v Russian gangs?

but after watching Germany and Spain, England don't have a chance. These teams are just professional grinders. So relentless. Boring though, Judgment goal is inevitable. England at least was good game. Not sure what this shit is. Here comes Pedro after a hard season on the bench at Chelsea. 

All a fanbase needs to do to see their team get through at England's expense, is attack England fans and see there team expelled - such is the injustice.

German fans rioting today. What are the chances Germany will be threatened with forfeiture? Not a chance in hell.

Just now, SoniaRose said:

English fans are yobs, it takes two to tango. 

Funny how they are always at the center of trouble. 

Nine times out of ten I'd agree with you but here it seems to have been 150 members of Russian firms.

The thing is, we stop our yobs traveling. A few of them no doubt leak through the system yet they have to hand in their passports and check into police stations during the competition.

• Like 1

Belgium suffering from the same achilles heel it suffered from during the world cup; zero confidence and no team spirit from the get go whatsoever. So much star power yet Hazard always disappoints with the Belgian team and De Bruyne clearly had an off day. Italy deserved to win and from the performance I saw today I don't think I'd want Belgium to even advance.

9 hours ago, SoniaRose said:

English fans are yobs, it takes two to tango. 

Funny how they are always at the center of trouble. 

There's a difference btween yobs and hooligans. We drink like fuck and friday saturday nite in any town in the UK is a shitshow. But these days proper hooligans aren't  got passports to go to Euros. They are all losing at home like Moaty. God rest his soul. 

The fact they are attacking Germans now and polish. They just don't have food in russia. Just go to Moscow. Not cool. 

This is like Hillsborough to me. The Euros want the money the fans bring but can't control it properly. 

Maybe the England and Russian fans should not be allowed to go. Or limit the tickets. But when the gangs can come through Switzerland and get in that means the French authorities are bollocks. 

Flashback to yesteryear:

I think England supporters are kind of...they look and act poorly shall we say. Drunk beyond european standards. But these half wits are being targeted by professionals. Organised hooligans with weapons. Locals and russians. I don't think any or our real hooligans have passports to travel. So it's just a load of drunk english fans v Russian gangs?

Italy - great as on every tournament - they hit those overpriced Belgians right in their noses. Team that has microphone wannabe as their playmaker isn't better than circus act . . .

Germany - slow start, but they are always like that, Spain depends on Iniesta, France on Payet...

England - overpriced as always...

Croatia did great against Turks, but it's only start.

The rest (Suisse, Sweden, Ireland...)  were mediocre or just bad...

And riots? You just can't put English and Russian fans and ultras together in Marseilles and let police act like in TAXI movies...

England dont do fuck all, none of the fuckin' firms are allowed to travel, they have to hand their passports in, firms cant even move domestically now, its just they carry that reputation from years gone by so you have people abroad attacking em.0

36 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

England dont do fuck all, none of the fuckin' firms are allowed to travel, they have to hand their passports in, firms cant even move domestically now, its just they carry that reputation from years gone by so you have people abroad attacking em.0

I think they've kicked some of them out so have to see. The russian football fans haven't been dosed with mdma by the CIA yet.