The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

46 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

The Hardy Boys had to be batty men though :lol:. Aki could fit well into one of their tales eh?  The Hardy Boys and The Mystery of the Purple Leisure Centre Gripper :lol:

Aki always did like a hardy young anus.

:lol:

Roy has already shagged it. Kane with Rooney in behind. Poor. Very poor. 

They should maul Russia, they can't score or win. They are draw machine. Should be Sterling, Vardy, Kane, Sturridge. 3-0 at half time. 

I reckon my mate Giroud gets a rough time of it y'know.  I mean, OK, he's not the man to lead Arsenal to fuckin' glory but he really gets a lot more stick than he deserves and he responds to it fine.  I mean all that verbal he gets from Arsenal fans...he scored fuckin' 23 goals last season, ain't the worst tally I've ever heard of.  And then him getting booed by the France fans cuz his name ain't Karim Benzema...and he still ends up finding the net, it's all a bit much i reckon.  And he deals with it with a fair modicum of grace too.  I really like him, i hope does well in this competition.  And he generally seems a good lad too.  Alright he might've done an away fixture on the missus but there's a lot worse out there in football today.  Crackin' barnet and all :lol:

According to the answers in the UEFA tournament I am hosting, Germany will win with Spain on second.

Here are the guesses summarized:

WINNER OF EURO 2016:

Germany (40 %)

France (27 %)

England (20 %)

Spain and Russia (7 %)

RUNNER-UP:

Spain (40 %)

England (20 %)

Germany (13 %)

Portugal, Sweden, Italy and Croatia (7 %)

So, there you have it.

39 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

According to the answers in the UEFA tournament I am hosting, Germany will win with Spain on second.

Here are the guesses summarized:

WINNER OF EURO 2016:

Germany (40 %)

France (27 %)

England (20 %)

Spain and Russia (7 %)

RUNNER-UP:

Spain (40 %)

England (20 %)

Germany (13 %)

Portugal, Sweden, Italy and Croatia (7 %)

So, there you have it.

Shooting for the favourites basically.

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

Who do you think will win?

England.  You wont get a rational response out of me about this until such time as England are knocked out.  England England England.  The power of positive thought :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

38 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

England.  You wont get a rational response out of me about this until such time as England are knocked out.  England England England.  The power of positive thought :lol:

They got Rashford, you know. I think they will win, too. Because Rashford.

7 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Getting behind your team is as honourable a trait as not cheating on your missus, not grassing on your mates and not selling out your folks.

Hey, if Jamaica is playin' then I will always support them! - Ali G

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Len B'stard said:

Getting behind your team is as honourable a trait as not cheating on your missus, not grassing on your mates and not selling out your folks.

I admire your pure tribalism.

1 hour ago, sturginho said:

Hey, if Jamaica is playin' then I will always support them! - Ali G

Haha, it just struck me that Lenny reminds me of Ali G. From now on I will picture Ali G whenever I read Lenny's posts.

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I admire your pure tribalism.

Haha, it just struck me that Lenny reminds me of Ali G. From now on I will picture Ali G whenever I read Lenny's posts.

Now how the fuck do i fit that?!? :lol:. Check out the vid of Snakes talking in General Chat and then listen to me talking on the podcast, how on earth do i fit that description?!? :lol:.  Jesus, Borat would've been a better shout than that!

Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

Everytime I was Giroud And maybe I just catch the wrong games but it feels like unless the goal is scored from a direct assist he is pretty pony.

for me your top striker and main man has to be someone who can put in a bit of work and create his own goals and chances for me this makes Sanchez the better forward option.

if Arsenal got hold of someone like Zlatan or even a Vardy like striker they would be fucking dangerous

Nah, you're right, hes definitely naff but i dont think hes like...yknow, he puts em away a bit, he aint boo-worthy.

Just now, Len B'stard said:

Now how the fuck do i fit that?!? :lol:. Check out the vid of Snakes talking in General Chat and then listen to me talking on the podcast, how on earth do i fit that description?!? :lol:.  Jesus, Borat would've been a better shout than that!

What podcast? I have never heard you talk. Don't bother to find the link, though :D

You might not sound like Ali G - I will take your word for that - you might not even dress like him (although I hope you do), but you share enough cultural and political opinions that this comparison will humour me for some time when I read your posts in the future. Booyakasha!

5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

What podcast? I have never heard you talk. Don't bother to find the link, though :D

You might not sound like Ali G - I will take your word for that - you might not even dress like him (although I hope you do), but you share enough cultural and political opinions that this comparison will humour me for some time when I read your posts in the future. Booyakasha!

What cultural political opinions?!? :lol:. I didnt know Ali G had cultural political opinions.  

Spain team is up for rape and Ozil almost tried this season so he'll be knackered. 

If england go to a 2-3-5 formation I think they will win. 

Stones Smalling

Rooney Wilshire Sterling

Lallala Vardy Kane Rashford Sturridge