The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

I love that as a shining example of the investigative and journalistic powers of The Sun. They obviously found some old Parisian trollop who gives blow jobs in the back of a van and thought, ''she is in the same country as the Euros so we can go with the angle that she is given' blow jobs to England supporters?''

''No, we need something more, something to sell the thing....''.

''Well, she does look a bit like Pat Butcher''

''That will do.''

• Like 1

There is a guy in my town, a football supporter, with three big St George Flags. He does this every two years. He is usually late in bringing them down following England's dismissal so they sit their for a week or so as sad anachronistic forlorn reminders of national sporting failure.

There is hope, and then we die. 

That's basically my life, looking forward to things that never happen. In fact I've become a master of it. Even if it's thinking I'm going to buy dvds tomorrow, but when I go I don't. It was really the hope part that worked for me. Actually watching dvds is complete folly. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

So far, most of my mates who have sent in the quiz form thinks that England will win. Rashford, surely. Rashford. Rashford! R A S H F O R D !!!

Shouldn't you be supporting Norway as they tilt for glory...?

A friend of mine has tickets to the final of Euro 16 but unfortunately it's on the same day as he's getting married so unfortunately he can't go.

So if anyone is interested in going instead of him.

It's at the St Basils Church at 2pm, the girl is called Sarah and everything's paid for, just need to turn up and marry her.

• Like 2