The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Crikey. Just witnessed a painful Tyson interview on morning telly (Piers Morgan). It was like pulling teeth getting an answer from him, and he seemed drugged or punch drunk. Don't know if somebody has slapped it up on youtube yet?

In his defence it was like 3am in the morning over in America and he is 50 something and he’s been training like a beast.  He was scowling though, seemed more in a bad mood than anything.  

Lopez was too big for Loma, after tasting the power (albeit on the arms and gloves mostly early) Loma was afraid to commit, I think they tried to take him into the later rounds then turn it on but just couldn’t turn it on.  Teo fought a blinder but, looking closely, Loma was always a little shaky at lightweight, Linares dropped him, he struggled against Luke Campbell, its clearly not a comfy weight for him.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of buying this Usyk Chisora one on Ppv. It should be decent and Selbys fighting aswell so be interesting to see what he's got left and at a bit heavier weight. 

About 20 quid i think. Even for a skanky immoral cunt like me it feels a bit of a piss take to stream it when there's no gate money for them. 

30 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I'm thinking of buying this Usyk Chisora one on Ppv. It should be decent and Selbys fighting aswell so be interesting to see what he's got left and at a bit heavier weight. 

About 20 quid i think. Even for a skanky immoral cunt like me it feels a bit of a piss take to stream it when there's no gate money for them. 

The only reason i ever pay for it is so i can see it on the big telly, otherwise they could go fuck themselves, gate money or no gate money.