Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

Won tickets to Winnipeg's house show December 20th. Wifes due date is the 24th. Don't fuck this up kid.

Still holding out for wrestlmania in Minneapolis in 2017. Rumour has it the announcement will come when they're in town for Raw December 21st. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

Won tickets to Winnipeg's house show December 20th. Wifes due date is the 24th. Don't fuck this up kid.

Still holding out for wrestlmania in Minneapolis in 2017. Rumour has it the announcement will come when they're in town for Raw December 21st. Fingers crossed!

That would be a nice short trip.

That would be a nice short trip.
Indeed. 6 and a half hours the way I drive. Haha

Rollins injury. Worst. News. Ever. Jesus christ...

Edited by Gunner55

So much for stripping CM Punk of the "longest reign" mark anytime soon. Wow, too bad. The move at the house show in Dublin certainly looked awkward and painful, but 6-9 months is much longer than I'd have expected. Sucks a big one for sure. Curious to see who'll take the strap now.

So much for stripping CM Punk of the "longest reign" mark anytime soon. Wow, too bad. The move at the house show in Dublin certainly looked awkward and painful, but 6-9 months is much longer than I'd have expected. Sucks a big one for sure. Curious to see who'll take the strap now.

Bloman Reigns I'm betting. Or cenawinslol somehow comes back and gets his 16th. What other choices do they have? They've done shit all for building anyone up.

I'm just bummed that whenever he comes back he'll probably get a rematch and then be bumped down the card.

Edit: I'm actually calling that right now. He'll come back, get his title shot as a face, H screws him over and moves onto a feud/burial from Trips. Then down to mid card.

Edited by Gunner55

I think a great thing would be to eventually get the belt back on Triple H and then when Rollins returns have him take the belt off Triple H. It's a long ways down the road so it's not like Triple H needs to hold the belt for a long time. Having Rollins come back and beat Triple H would put him over so much. He'd be a face Champ and the crowd would be behind him 100%. It would be lame for him to come back against Cena. Been there done that too many times and lost to many time. The Triple H vs Rollins feud could be natural too in that they both suffered major injuries that kept them out long term. I'd like to see it done this way. Plus in my opinion having Triple H have one last reign as Champ would be badass. Have Roman get the belt and then Triple H take it ff Roman or something.

I have a feeling we'll see Bryan returning very soon, given the absence of Cena, Orton and Rollins.

i have that feeling as well, wwe doctors will be far more encouraged during his next checkup :lol:

watching the video of the rollins injury, it was pretty obvious there was some kind of tear there(it was awesome he was still able to put kane through the table). i think rollins when he comes back needs to comeback as a face somehow, this heel run was awful for him, they turned him into a giant pussy.

I have a feeling we'll see Bryan returning very soon, given the absence of Cena, Orton and Rollins.

i have that feeling as well, wwe doctors will be far more encouraged during his next checkup :lol:

watching the video of the rollins injury, it was pretty obvious there was some kind of tear there(it was awesome he was still able to put kane through the table). i think rollins when he comes back needs to comeback as a face somehow, this heel run was awful for him, they turned him into a giant pussy.

Having a champ vs champ feud where the heavyweight champ lost clean to cenawinslol night after night was horrible for Rollins. He was a good champ, and I like him as a heel, but he was just atrociously booked. Letting him and H feud when he gets back would be a nice change of pace, but I'll be curious to see where the next 6 months go if Rollins and Cena are both out for the next little while.
  • Like 1

Man, that sucks about Rollins! So, WWE is running out of top stars.... Cena, Orton, now Rollins. I love Rollins and I want him to be face champ. But let's try and be positive here, this forces WWE to actually build somebody. I hope they can do that.

Am I being insane in saying that I'd love to see Taker have one last (short) reign before he retires? I also like Bono's HHH idea.

But then again, my money is on Roman.

They should have had Wyatt, Ziggler, Ambrose, Cesaro etc in a position by now where they could easily cope with this situation.

I'm going to Wrestlemania!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Congrats, man. After all these months of planning, you've earned it. Have a blast!

Thanks dude! I'm pretty pumped up for it. I LOVE the fact I'm in the first row on the balcony. Great view of everything and don't have to worry about getting suck behind some tall dude. In fact don't have to worry about anyone standing in front of me.

I'm going to Wrestlemania!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Congrats, man. After all these months of planning, you've earned it. Have a blast!

Thanks dude! I'm pretty pumped up for it. I LOVE the fact I'm in the first row on the balcony. Great view of everything and don't have to worry about getting suck behind some tall dude. In fact don't have to worry about anyone standing in front of me.

Lucky! With that many people there that's gunna be an insane experience. I'm jealous. Texas is just too far for me. Haha congrats!

Also big show is replacing Rollins on the UK tour. Kane vs Big Show main event. Lmao.