The January 4th line-up for the Tokyo Dome has been announced by NJPW;

Kazuchika Okada vs. Kenny Omega - IWGP Heavyweight Championship

Tetsuya Naito vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - IWGP Intercontinental Championship

Katsuyori Shibata vs. Hirooki Goto - IWGP NEVER Openweight Championship

Kushida vs. Hiromu Takahashi - IWJP Junior Heavyweight Championship

Guerrillas of Destiny vs. G.B.H - IWJP Tag Team Championship

Kyle O'Reilly vs. Adam Cole - ROH World Championship

Cody Rhodes vs. Juice Robinson

David Finlay, Ricochet and Satoshi Kojima vs. Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Hangman Page and Yujiro Takahashi) vs. Chaos (Tomohiro Ishii, Will Ospreay and Yoshi-Hashi) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Bushi, Evil and Sanada) - IWJP NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship

The Young Bucks vs. RPG Vice - IWJP Junior Tag Team Championship

Tiger Mask W (Kota Ibushi) vs. Tiger the Dark

*PRE-SHOW Battle Royal*

It's not as strong on paper without Nakamura or A.J. and it's a shame Shibata isn't facing Nakajima or Marufuji instead, but Omega vs. Okada is going to be fairly special.

On 12/13/2016 at 6:46 AM, luciusfunk said:

Holy shit, Cesaro!

https://streamable.com/741b

That match was fun to watch.

On 12/8/2016 at 3:19 PM, axlslash said:

I've gotten super hooked on UpUpDownDown. It's so much fun to see the superstars out of character hanging out with each other. Love that New Day are exactly the same backstage as they are in the ring. Wish they could have done one with Cody out of Starsust character, he was super fun but the character was distracting. 

UpUpDownDown is a great watch.

10 hours ago, luciusfunk said:

You're right. They had Roadblock before Wrestlemania. 

Glad I didn't waste my time watching this one. Sounds like a shitty episode of Raw. Just goes to show Smackdown is definitely the better show right now. 

Yeah from what I've seen, I'll likely just watch the New Day/Cesaro & Sheamus match and the women's match at some point. Show sounds overall pretty weak. I do like Jericho helping Owens keep the belt and prolonging their breakup a little while longer, all the while keeping the Shield teases going. And KO and Roman always put on a great show. It's just a match I feel like I've seen enough of already. Same with Rollins/Y2J. And the time limit on Zayn/Strowman was a dead giveaway how it would go. Zayn gets his ass kicked, somehow survives, Braun is still a beast but Zayn gets his moral victory.

1 hour ago, axlslash said:

Yeah from what I've seen, I'll likely just watch the New Day/Cesaro & Sheamus match and the women's match at some point. Show sounds overall pretty weak. I do like Jericho helping Owens keep the belt and prolonging their breakup a little while longer, all the while keeping the Shield teases going. And KO and Roman always put on a great show. It's just a match I feel like I've seen enough of already. Same with Rollins/Y2J. And the time limit on Zayn/Strowman was a dead giveaway how it would go. Zayn gets his ass kicked, somehow survives, Braun is still a beast but Zayn gets his moral victory.

It was fun watching Cesaro & Sheamus finally win the tag team, I feel like they won't hold the belts for long though.

I wonder what they will do tonight on RAW with the whole KO/Jericho/Rollins/Reigns beef.

They should have let Sasha retain the belt.

1 hour ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

It was fun watching Cesaro & Sheamus finally win the tag team, I feel like they won't hold the belts for long though.

I wonder what they will do tonight on RAW with the whole KO/Jericho/Rollins/Reigns beef.

They should have let Sasha retain the belt.

In holding out hope that Mania ends with AJ, Balor, and the Good Brothers all in the ring with their belts. It's a long shot, but I'd like Cesaro and Sheamus to carry the tag belts until then, AJ just holds the title forever, and Balor taking back the universal title. Then Raw after Mania can have the formal formation of the Balor Club. 

2 hours ago, axlslash said:

In holding out hope that Mania ends with AJ, Balor, and the Good Brothers all in the ring with their belts. It's a long shot, but I'd like Cesaro and Sheamus to carry the tag belts until then, AJ just holds the title forever, and Balor taking back the universal title. Then Raw after Mania can have the formal formation of the Balor Club. 

NWrwEI.gif 

3 hours ago, axlslash said:

Yep. Sounds good to me.

Shield vs Club in 2017? It could be a possibility.

20 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Yep. Sounds good to me.

Shield vs Club in 2017? It could be a possibility.

I actually think the Shield reunion might just be cover for the Roman heel turn finally coming. Get the SHIELD back just long enough for Roman to turn, and finally that heat will make sense. Steer into the skid like they did with his kayfabe cousin, get past the hate, and make this all work for him.

The best thing they could possibly do would be to pay NJPW the licensing fee to actually use the Bullet Club logo, name etc. How amazing would it be if instead of using Balor or AJ's theme, that first night that they're back together the actual Bullet Club theme and video hit. Marks the world over would cum themselves to death, to put it crudely.

• Like 1

Also, NOT excited for that Rumble Universal title match! I'm sick and tired of Roman in the main event picture, the Jericho in a cage stipulation makes NO sense at all and I really REALLY want them to book Owens as the obnoxious arrogant heel who talks shit to everybody but wins clean too. Instead of the cliche WWE cowardly heel standard. It's the only thing they know anymore and it's shit. 

2 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Triple H could interfere in the match and help The Club win which also keeps the Rollins/Triple H beef going.

Doubt it. If we're talking Club formation at/after Mania, Rollins/H will be over (I think thst program capping off at Mania is a pretty sure thing)

22 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Yea true.

Did you watch Raw last night?

Finished it yesterday afternoon. Decent show, slow burn to start the build to the Rumble. Hate the idea of dragging out the Owens/Y2J thing all the way to Mania - especially if that means Owens holds the belt until then and Balor can't be in the Mania title picture...

Finally got the first post-Battle ROHTV. Interesting that Corino left for WWE, they replaced him with Nigel, and now Nigel is off to the E as well. Also of note: the Bucks of Youth were in action, yet the Vanguard 1 cameo was nowhere to be seen... curious to see if they really are going to play that feud out entirely off TV. That would be a real shame for fans who won't get to a ROH live event between now and Mania weekend. 

32 minutes ago, axlslash said:

Finished it yesterday afternoon. Decent show, slow burn to start the build to the Rumble. Hate the idea of dragging out the Owens/Y2J thing all the way to Mania - especially if that means Owens holds the belt until then and Balor can't be in the Mania title picture...

Wouldn't it make more sense for Jericho to screw KO before Mania so they can have a match at mania without the title involved?