Merry Christmas

Iron MikeyJ

Good haul this year, got a bunch of Buisness casual clothes for my new gig, and I got the Crown Jewels I wanted, a 1970s entertainment system with a record player and tape deck(plus some sick old school speakers) and some very high quality headphones with deep bass and a really rich kick.

25 dollar Visa gift card too, gonna drop by the liquor store today and pick up a bottle of holiday cheer

Christmas always seems to come and go so quickly. Weeks of preparing, shopping, wrapping, holiday parties, Christmas music, decorations, etc become a blur. And then it's over in a day. I had a wonderful Christmas, received some amazing gifts that really took me by surprise, and spent quality time with family I haven't seen in months, some of them a full year. Felt really blessed. I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs as well.

• Like 1

Christmas always seems to come and go so quickly. Weeks of preparing, shopping, wrapping, holiday parties, Christmas music, decorations, etc become a blur. And then it's over in a day. I had a wonderful Christmas, received some amazing gifts that really took me by surprise, and spent quality time with family I haven't seen in months, some of them a full year. Felt really blessed. I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs as well.

Aren't there other countries in the world who have two days of Christmas like we do? and by we I mean the Netherlands. and I'm not talking about boxing day but really celebrating two days of Christmas

Edited by grouse

Aren't there other countries in the world who have two days of Christmas like we do? and by we I mean the Netherlands. and I'm not talking about boxing day but really celebrating two days of Christmas

2 days of Christmas?! Sounds awesome, but unfortunately we don't do that here in the US. Would love it if we did! My family does make a big deal of Christmas Eve, doing the traditional Italian "feast of the seven fishes". It's basically a big food eating orgy. :lol: I don't do all seven fishes though since I'm not a fan of things like smelts, eel and baccala, but close enough.

Hah, no blood, just red candle wax.

Im not entirely sure if that's better or not you kinky bastard. :lol:

It would still be better!

Sorry, three fossils: tooth (one half) from a Megalodon shark, a couple of Hollardops trilobites, and tooth from a Spinosaurus.

Is the Spinosaurus tooth the brown one? Those are awesome. Spino is my fav dinosaur.

Yes. It's about 2.5 inches long. It was a weird creature.

2 days of Christmas?! Sounds awesome, but unfortunately we don't do that here in the US. Would love it if we did! My family does make a big deal of Christmas Eve, doing the traditional Italian "feast of the seven fishes". It's basically a big food eating orgy. :lol: I don't do all seven fishes though since I'm not a fan of things like smelts, eel and baccala, but close enough.

We celebrate jul from December 24. to December 31. I always save a week of vacation for that period.

Im not entirely sure if that's better or not you kinky bastard. :lol:

It would still be better!

You could've been slipping it to the missus when she had the painters in or going at it with hot candle wax. Personally I'd take my red wings given the choice. :shrugs:

I just think of the time between Christmas and New Years as one continuous mega holiday. It takes a few days to meet up with all sides of the family anyways, and I never really thought of Christmas as done until New Year's Day. That's just me, but it makes me appreciate the time a lot more.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...