Some kid at my work just threatened me I think?

ZoSoRose

I work as a counselor at a school. Some kid just walked in and said "I think I know your reddit account but your secret is safe."

WHAT THE SHIT?!

My name is not in any way attached to my reddit account, how would that even be possible?! The site has millions of people and none of my posts are like super big or anything. Still, there is some shit on there I wouldn't want getting out, and I have a right to post what I want.

Most of it is guitar talk I guess.

Still, what the fuck?!

I don't know what to think, he came off as kind of creepy. I don't think he'd say anything, but I don't know

I mean, my account is 90% guitar talk but there's the occasional school shooting joke and bitch about my ex... I guess I should "lose" and delete it.

Thank god he didn't find MYGNR!

Edited by ZoSoRose

I did find an old post I made about moving here for this job like 5 months ago. It was on the small Bay City subreddit. I have no idea why he would have seen that, but I guess it is POSSIBLE

Its a big deal because I have a lot of personal shit on there. Its like, imagine if the little twat found me on here talking like this, fighting, complaining, etc. We're all completely different people when in the professional world. Plus I don't want this spreading to the school and staff

I could just delete the account, but I've had it for a long time... blah I don't know

I would think he'd be fuckin' with me but,

A. How would he know I use reddit?

B. Why would he even do that to fuck with me? I've met with him like once before

C. He could have seen a post I made on there, its a slight chance but possible

Ah well, fuck it, my LA plan should work and he certainly won't find me here