[FALSE] Axl joining Slash's brazilian tour.

If it happens, it'll be during the encore. If Slash's set is missing GNR songs, the jig is up.

If it happens, the server will crash for three days and then we'll know.

Needless to say, it probably won't. Probably.

If it happens, it'll be during the encore. If Slash's set is missing GNR songs, the jig is up.

i feel like there will be more GNR songs considering both Gilby and Duff are there

What I mean is... there will be GNR songs, but probably more toward the end of the set -IF- Axl is there. At least that would be my guess. Apparently they've already played NT so out the window goes my theory. Lol.

I don't know any of these lame songs.

No Axl so far.

I have to smoke his dying cat for singer he's got

Now some shit called Wicked Stone.

----

You ppl make fun of Ashba but they've got this guy who looks like a fucking zombie with eyeliner and emo clothes.

Edited by tinyrobot

Does anybody know if Slash and Izzy are at odds or something? I know Izzy used to play with VR here and there, and he played on Slash's first solo album, but since then it seems like they don't even acknowledge each other. Since the hof, Izzy's played with Axl, just recorded stuff with Duff, I don't know, it just strikes me as odd that Izzy and Slash have done fuck all together in four years. Has Izzy been so busy that he hasn't had time to make an appearance at even just one of Slash's solo shows? Anybody know anything about a possible falling out between those two?