BBF on leaving GNR: "The reign of doom is over"

I can't wait for Axl fans to start trashing Bumblefoot, a member of the band they completely loved up until the point of his departure. :)

Are you talking about the 28 guys who bought Pink Panther's theme on Amazon? :lol:

Anyway, can someone update wikipedia pls?

be6cd9071b18f1ab4687f01eefbc2e87.jpg

Nobody cares enough to update that, man. :lol:

If Axl sees this...blood will boil.

If bumble don't wanna be in Guns then just go away n do your own thing , why trash talk gnr / Axl ? Remember who paid u since 2006!

Bumble is super talented but he obviously wanted out for ages now

Fortus is easily good enough to do bumbles solos

Thought this was a thread on Ron bashing the GNR name, why does everyone turn everything into a 'we hate dj' post?

Because it's

a. The one thing most GnR fans agree about

b. The worst part about GnR. Ever.

Nothing like an honest reply full of facts. Nothing to argue with here.

Can't agree about both points, it's not most fans , just most people on here

The worst thing about GNR is Axl's failure to release more than one studio album since TSI was released

Thought this was a thread on Ron bashing the GNR name, why does everyone turn everything into a 'we hate dj' post?

Because it's

The worst thing about GNR is Axl's failure to release more than one studio album since TSI was released

False.

Because it's

False.

True !

The worst part of gnr is Axl's lazy ass attitude, for me he's one of the greatest frontman ever, but he needs his ass kicking , anyway I can't wait for Axl to respond to bumble

Because it's

False.

True !

The worst part of gnr is Axl's lazy ass attitude, for me he's one of the greatest frontman ever, but he needs his ass kicking , anyway I can't wait for Axl to respond to bumble

False!

What does Axl have to respond to exactly? A joke about a burger? Because if you actually bother to press play on the video, that is all this thread is about.

Edited by Damn_Smooth
  • Like 2

Because it's

False.
True !

False!

What does Axl have to respond to exactly? A joke about a burger? Because if you actually bother to press play on the video that is all this thread is about.

Do you seriously think I'd post things here without watching the video? Come on, think about it

Because it's

False.

True !

False!

What does Axl have to respond to exactly? A joke about a burger? Because if you actually bother to press play on the video that is all this thread is about.

In fairness Fernando didn't deserve to be compared to a lump of useless meat.

• Like 1

Good riddance if he doesnt wanna be on it. I dont care. No one cares. Only nerds care.

Most people who goes to shows don't know who the hell this guy is, nor Ashba, or Stinson.... Hired guns that come and go. I don't get attached to any of these people and don't think I have to thank them for doing their job, which is NOT done for free.

Bye bye. Neeeeeext!