BBF on leaving GNR: "The reign of doom is over"

You should all go to HTGTH for a few laughs. It's worth it.

It's awesome how fast everything turned in those neck of the woods haha

I'm glad all the sources have been validated. Some people here came back telling us Ron was done and they took a lot of crap for it. So thanks guys for this info you gave us 8 months ago haha

I see BBF's already being accused of using GNR to 'further his career' as if thats not why anyone takes any job. Besides which, the reason BBF's solo career has progressed is because he is an artist who doesn't move at the glacial pace Axl does. The only thing that wouldn't be progressing as much as GNR have during BBF's tenure would be going backwards.

I wonder how many more good musicians Axl has to lose before he realizes that the problem is him and his inability to get out new material.

I can't wait for Slash fans to start loving Bumblefoot, a member of the band they completely hated up until his point of departure. :)

You're definitely going to wait longer, reduced privileges. Slash fans won't "love" Bumblefoot's atrocious music and shitty tone just because he left Axl's band.

Why not? They started loving Buckethead and Robin Finck as soon as it was clear they'd left Axl, and as soon as Scott Weiland ceased being Slash Endorsed they started hating on him like crazy.

Who did this? Can you give us a few specific names, please. Actually, just give us one name of somebody who hated those guys but then started loving them after they left GnR. One name.

I can't wait for Slash fans to start loving Bumblefoot, a member of the band they completely hated up until his point of departure. :)

You're definitely going to wait longer, reduced privileges. Slash fans won't "love" Bumblefoot's atrocious music and shitty tone just because he left Axl's band.

Why not? They started loving Buckethead and Robin Finck as soon as it was clear they'd left Axl, and as soon as Scott Weiland ceased being Slash Endorsed they started hating on him like crazy.

Well, this is surprising to me. So people who said that Buckethead was shit, immediately said he was the greatest ever as soon as he left?

Having been around here since 2002, I remember when pretty much everyone on here except Axl diehards ripped on Buckethead for the fact that he "didn't fit" with his "weird nunchuck solos", Robin for the fact that he "couldn't play guitar', "fucked up solos", looked like a "Marilyn Manson wanna be freak", and then when those two left, their greatness was only realized by the very same people.

I guarantee when Bumblefoot makes his departure official, a lot of people who've ripped on him over the years will be lamenting his loss. Same goes for DJ Ashba.

Again.....can you give us a couple names please?

So...BBF can you stop using the GNR name from all future personal appearances, thanks. Thank for the memories..just remember where would you be now without GNR?, a healthy bank account, pretty well known, met millions of fans, half of which are possibly following you on twitter, which comes in handy when you get invited to personal appearances.

Kid, you must not know a lot about concert promotion. This is the Promoters who do this to sell extra tickets by using the GNR name. Gilby Clarke was in GNR far less time than Ron but his concert posters/ads still say Gilby Clarke formerly of Guns N'Roses. Ron has every right to have the same thing listed on his appearances. Anyway who cares, I doubt he can draw more than 50 people to his shows in the States anyway.

Kid? I'm nearly 30. I understand what your saying.

My apologies. I should've gone with Broham. Regardless, Ron hasn't come out and bashed GNR fans. I'm sure he knows the majority of his "fame"is due to his time in GNR. For the rest of his career he will get asked about Guns and if he can draw a few extra fans by using the GNR name, I say go for it.

Fair enough. I'm going to take a break from the this place I think. You can't say anything without people jumping down your throat, until a official statement is made regarding BBF, I'll take the situation currently with a pince of salt. I actually like BBF as a lead guitar player in this current line-up and believe he is the best lead guitarist, I agree with BBF regarding the tardiness of GNR and Axl regarding delayed start times at concerts etc.

Consider yourself "GNR-educated" TM

Thanks. I can't think because my blood is boiling and the butthurt is floating through my veins.

• Like 1

You should all go to HTGTH for a few laughs. It's worth it.

It's awesome how fast everything turned in those neck of the woods haha

I'm glad all the sources have been validated. Some people here came back telling us Ron was done and they took a lot of crap for it. So thanks guys for this info you gave us 8 months ago haha

Some of those people literally think the world revolves around Axl.

Can you imagine being 40 years old and still obsessed about your music idols, like junior high kids are with Justin Bieber and Katy Perry. Pretty pathetic.

• Like 2

So...BBF can you stop using the GNR name from all future personal appearances, thanks. Thank for the memories..just remember where would you be now without GNR?, a healthy bank account, pretty well known, met millions of fans, half of which are possibly following you on twitter, which comes in handy when you get invited to personal appearances.

Kid, you must not know a lot about concert promotion. This is the Promoters who do this to sell extra tickets by using the GNR name. Gilby Clarke was in GNR far less time than Ron but his concert posters/ads still say Gilby Clarke formerly of Guns N'Roses. Ron has every right to have the same thing listed on his appearances. Anyway who cares, I doubt he can draw more than 50 people to his shows in the States anyway.

Kid? I'm nearly 30. I understand what your saying.

My apologies. I should've gone with Broham. Regardless, Ron hasn't come out and bashed GNR fans. I'm sure he knows the majority of his "fame"is due to his time in GNR. For the rest of his career he will get asked about Guns and if he can draw a few extra fans by using the GNR name, I say go for it.

Fair enough. I'm going to take a break from the this place I think. You can't say anything without people jumping down your throat, until a official statement is made regarding BBF, I'll take the situation currently with a pince of salt. I actually like BBF as a lead guitar player in this current line-up and believe he is the best lead guitarist, I agree with BBF regarding the tardiness of GNR and Axl regarding delayed start times at concerts etc.

Consider yourself "GNR-educated" TM

Thanks. I can't think because my blood is boiling and the butthurt is floating through my veins.

It could be worse, you could be more bloated and not so much full of jokes.

I'm glad Ron finally "escaped" the "reign of doom." I mean, when those barbarians invaded his village, killed his family, and made him a slave and then a gladiator... I never thought he'd get out.

But I'm glad Ron finally slayed Thulsa Doom and can now ride free throughout the kingdom, shredding Atari videogame atonal disharmonic shit solos all over the place.

• Like 3

I'm glad Ron finally "escaped" the "reign of doom." I mean, when those barbarians invaded his village, killed his family, and made him a slave and then a gladiator... I never thought he'd get out.

But I'm glad Ron finally slayed Thulsa Doom and can now ride free throughout the kingdom, shredding Atari videogame atonal disharmonic shit solos all over the place.

Dunno which is worse, turning the Wheel of Pain for two decades or listening to Ashba botch solos for half as long.

God damnit I click this shit thinking finnaly bumble says he's gone and I watch it and it's fuking bumble saying "the reign of doom is over" because he can get a burger from the hard rock (which he jokingly says he was promised by gnr) and therefore doesn't have to play in gnr anymore ...

Why do I even click this shit..

Shhhhhhh, he's gone! You guys are pathetic holding on to a joking attitude and funny use of words as reason that he's still in.

Even Jarmo knows it's true!

All jokes aside though, what the hell is going on? I'm just saying random things at this point. I feel like I fit in better haha

"What the hell is going on?" Most likely nothing at all, that´s the problem