Member picture thread

Snake-Pit

5 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

I gotta say Graeme, you do look a fuckin' rudeboy in that pic, surely looking like that you must've got a bit! 

Thank you, sir. I do occasionally receive compliments on my appearance, they just never seem to come from attractive single females my age :P... However, it must be stressed that up on the volcano, those were generally in short supply.

Edited by Graeme

1 hour ago, Graeme said:

Thank you, sir. I do occasionally receive compliments on my appearance, they just never seem to come from attractive single females my age :P... However, it must be stressed that up on the volcano, those were generally in short supply.

Hang about I'll go put my Mums clothes on, maybe that'll help!

7 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Honestly, the picture looks like one of those jobbies you see in a newspaper with the caption "This is the last known picture taken of the four victims. Their killer remains at large".

Fucking ouch :lol: ! (Also, don't use the word "jobbies" in conversation with a Scottish person unless you mean "shites"...)

11 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Surely one of em would've done a turn if you played your cards right!

I ended up going out with one of them, then I had to come home just when it might have gone somewhere, and spent most of that summer feeling utterly miserable (as I'm sure I detailed at length on here).

Edited by Graeme

On May 10, 2016 at 3:51 PM, Graeme said:

So a girl has to be hot for their compliments to mean anything for you?

You seem like you have a lot to offer and would make a great catch for somebody. 

Edited by Apollo

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

So a girl has to be hot for their compliments to mean anything for you?

Haha, taken like that, that quote makes me sound like the most awful shallow, superficial man alive. I promise I'm not (although I would argue that physical attraction is important initially, I don't think you'd ever catch me giving someone a pass for being a horrible person because they look good)! I just mean that when your elderly neighbour says "what a handsome young man you are!" it's not exactly going to be ideal fuel for the dutch courage required to put your hands around the waist of a girl who's given you a couple of minutes' attention on a dancefloor, or to try and show a female friend you'd kinda like to be more than a friend that you're worth a shot...

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

You seem like you have a lot to offer and would make a great catch for somebody. 

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not, given that the question you asked above felt like a bit of a dig (even if it was understandable)...

On 5/10/2016 at 11:35 PM, Len B'stard said:

Surely one of em would've done a turn if you played your cards right!

Later that evening something erupted and it wasn't the fucking volcano :lol:

B'dum Tish I'm here all week try the veal.

Edited by spunko12345
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Later that evening something erupted and it wasn't the fucking volcano :lol:

B'dum Tish I'm here all week try the veal.

The only thing that erupted was Graeme's temper as he stabbed them to death with a tent spike.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

Oh, they were a great catch for Graeme, alright.

I keep on hearing the police have caught me but they wont fix me just yet. I have laughed when they look so clever and talk about being on the right track. That joke about Leather Apron gave me real fits. I am down on whores and I shant quit ripping them till I do get buckled. Grand work the last job was. I gave the lady no time to squeal. How can they catch me now. I love my work and want to start again. You will soon hear of me with my funny little games.

Jock The Ripper

Edited by PappyTron
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Graeme said:

Haha, taken like that, that quote makes me sound like the most awful shallow, superficial man alive. I promise I'm not (although I would argue that physical attraction is important initially, I don't think you'd ever catch me giving someone a pass for being a horrible person because they look good)! I just mean that when your elderly neighbour says "what a handsome young man you are!" it's not exactly going to be ideal fuel for the dutch courage required to put your hands around the waist of a girl who's given you a couple of minutes' attention on a dancefloor, or to try and show a female friend you'd kinda like to be more than a friend that you're worth a shot...

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not, given that the question you asked above felt like a bit of a dig (even if it was understandable)...

Lol - no, I was serious. You seem like a pretty solid guy and one of the more sane and reasonable posters on here. That's why I was surprised about the attractive girl comment. 

It wasn't meant to sound harsh. I apologize if it did. The typed word often appears to be more critical than what was intended. 

7 hours ago, PappyTron said:

I keep on hearing the police have caught me but they wont fix me just yet. I have laughed when they look so clever and talk about being on the right track. That joke about Leather Apron gave me real fits. I am down on whores and I shant quit ripping them till I do get buckled. Grand work the last job was. I gave the lady no time to squeal. How can they catch me now. I love my work and want to start again. You will soon hear of me with my funny little games.

Jock The Ripper

Here, Jock the Ripper :lol:

20 hours ago, Apollo said:

Lol - no, I was serious. You seem like a pretty solid guy and one of the more sane and reasonable posters on here. That's why I was surprised about the attractive girl comment. 

It wasn't meant to sound harsh. I apologize if it did. The typed word often appears to be more critical than what was intended. 

Aye, tone doesn't really carry well through text sometimes. But do you take my point? You saying "you seem like you have a lot to offer and would be a great catch for somebody" is very flattering and I thank you for saying it, but that opinion is only going to actually lead to me being "caught" as it were if it's held by someone I'd like to be caught by... Which (as far as I'm aware) has happened extremely rarely and never in circumstances where it's been possible to follow up on it.

I guess we focussed more on appearances in this thread because it's the picture thread and not the love/sex/relationship thread. Len said he reckoned that the way I look should not impede my appeal to the lassies and we kinda kicked on from there, that's where the attractive girl thing came from.

2 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Thanks. I usually hear about how I'm ugly as sin:lol:

Løp well i jave to be nice to a mod amirighamirGht

Dont let tje hsters get tou you powrgae, ya handslne bastrae

Edited by AslatIE
Aee
  • Like 1