UK politics thread

GivenToFly

All politicians are fuckin' ugly. What is it? There must be something in the genes - ''I am an ugly bastard, must stand for parliament''. Horrendous fat ugly old men; females, wartier than a witch from Macbeth; frumpy lesbians running for Green - horrendous. They really are the cesspit of the British gene pool. At least the American male politicians stick a dead raccoon on their head now and then to hide their balding coot. And you always have Palin to reduce you to a sweaty right-wing mess.

Bill Clinton and Jack Kennedy were good lookin' lads.

Yanks.

Something to do with British politicians - particularly the lower rung of backbencher MPs. That leader of the Greens is one ugly gnome.

http://www.sexymp.co.uk

All politicians are fuckin' ugly. What is it? There must be something in the genes - ''I am an ugly bastard, must stand for parliament''. Horrendous fat ugly old men; females, wartier than a witch from Macbeth; frumpy lesbians running for Green - horrendous. They really are the cesspit of the British gene pool. At least the American male politicians stick a dead raccoon on their head now and then to hide their balding coot. And you always have Palin to reduce you to a sweaty right-wing mess.

Yanks.

Something to do with British politicians - particularly the lower rung of backbencher MPs. That leader of the Greens is one ugly gnome.

Did you see that SNP 20 year old that got elected. Fuckin hell.

Like a female version of this

WORST. ACCENT. EVER

Yanks.

WORST. ACCENT. EVER

Oi you, dont slag off Spud, hes my role model :lol:

Yanks.

WORST. ACCENT. EVER

Don't be such an unbearable snob.

I've been so sad, since you said my accent was bad.

I've worn a frown, this Caledonian clown,

I'm just gonnae have to learn to hesitate

To make sure my words on your Saxon ears don't grate

But I wouldn't know a single word to say

If I flattened all the vowels and I threw the "R" away.

Some days I stand, on your green and pleasant land

How dare I show face, when my diction is such a disgrace?

If I flattened all the vowels and I threw the "R" away.

You say that if I want to get ahead

The language I use should be left for dead

It doesn't please your ears

And though you tell it like a leg-pull

It seems you're still full of John Bull

You just refuse to hear

Oh what can I do to be understood by you?

Perhaps with some money, I could talk like a bee dripping honey

If I flattened all the vowels and I threw the "R" away

(And I know you're not English, the point still stands.)

Edited by Graeme
  • Like 1

They defaced a World War II memorial and left two Police Officers needing hospital treatment!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32678518calls it:

'Police arrest 17 in anti-austerity protest in London'

But really, it was just an anti-Tory protest, it even says...

'A police investigation is also under way after graffiti referring to "Tory scum" was daubed on a war memorial'

It's clearly seen and is the case, but, they don't want to call it that at the BBC.

I do not even know why they are moaning about austerity and the Tories anyway as it was Gordon Brown's woeful fiscal policies leading up to the 2008 global recession which necessitated the cuts by Cameron. The people who hate austerity should lay the blame on the actual instigator of Britain's economic troubles, i.e., the Labour party itself. It is a bit like, blaming the person who fixes a broken ornament, rather than the actual person who broke it in the first place.

warmemor.jpg

This idiotic feminist is getting no support online except from her smugly feminist friends.

http://twitter.com/PennyRed/status/597115014059810817

http://twitter.com/PennyRed/status/597116658407333888

Of course, when it is clear that she's not getting the support she'd like, she then turns to the abuse and bullying card

http://twitter.com/PennyRed/status/597165482253385729

Then this gem surfaced

The girl carrying the sign that reads "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" is none other than Charlotte Church, who was famous as a kid with her "Voice of an Angel" album.

When she grew up the "Voice of an Angel" became better known for being a foul-mouthed tramp who hung around with Amy Winehouse

That's the kind of idiot that defaces a war memorial because they have a problem with democracy when it suits them.

facepalm.jpg?w=545

Edited by Facekicker

Ah wildlife, the Urban Fox, we meet again. :)

_82863172_fox.jpg

Don't know why this made me smile.

Fucking vermin, should shoot the bastards.
Nah, set the hounds on 'em I says. :lol:

Yeah, i suppose the tories will need the rifles to keep the working classes down eh? :lol:

_82863172_fox.jpg

"UK Police are investigating Guns N' Roses forum after threats posted alongside photo of Downing Street"

"A senior Tory spokesperson was overheard remarking - "Vermin eh? Bloody riff-raff. At least the Fox is native! They protest when we shoot the bastards and then they threaten to shoot the bastards themselves. Can't make up their mind that lot."

Upon learning that the threats were made by a Kashmiri youth, the spokesperson added - "Ah, the wily Pathan, Had some trouble with that lot before. Tried to steal my rifle back in the day, stripped naked and greased all over like a slippery eel. Always strapped the old rifle to my leg after that. Doesn't bode well for the Fox. Maybe he wanted it for a curry?"

_82863172_fox.jpg

"UK Police are investigating Guns N' Roses forum after threats posted alongside photo of Downing Street"

"A senior Tory spokesperson was overheard remarking - "Vermin eh? Bloody riff-raff. At least the Fox is native! They protest when we shoot the bastards and then they threaten to shoot the bastards themselves. Can't make up their mind that lot."

Upon learning that the threats were made by a Kashmiri youth, the spokesperson added - "Ah, the wily Pathan, Had some trouble with that lot before. Tried to steal my rifle back in the day, stripped naked and greased all over like a slippery eel. Always strapped the old rifle to my leg after that. Doesn't bode well for the Fox. Maybe he wanted it for a curry?"

Post of the year, on sheer creativity alone :lol:

• Like 1

_82863172_fox.jpg

Post of the year, on sheer creativity alone :lol:

I kind of had a mental image of this guy :lol:

One other thing about predicting this election, the media do not know what they are doing. They are basically fuckin shit. Andrew Marr, Paxman (who I like by the way), that fat redfaced scottish guy, all these political experts, opinion polls, predictions, ''hung'' fuckin parliaments - all bollocks. Remember them predicting a Kinnock victory, in, what was that, 1983? They basically never have called it correctly, yet. They get it wrong every time. They also have a left wing bias. Look at them now: all they talk about is the ''SNP'' and ''Labour's disarray''. Not a word of Cameron's remarkable electoral victory. They cannot even bring themselves to acknowledge the fact that Cameron proved them all wrong, swooping to victory with a majority. They are so stuck in their London lefty elitist veggie chomping Guardian reading world that they cannot acknowledge that a lot of England, working, middle class, is fundamentally conservative minded and delivered Cameron his democratic mandate.

Word of advice: never listen to the British media.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

"I wonder what Gordon Brown's doing now?" Was a question asked at dinner tonight.

We found out that he's still an MP, due to step down this year.

This still wasn't as random as when I woke up in the middle of the night to ask my husband with some urgency "what's the name of the other Miliband?"