SLASH Shoots Down Claim His Relationship With AXL ROSE Was Torn Over MICHAEL JACKSON Collaboration

At least I spend my time on something I actually like.

Me too. I like GNR and I like discussing GNR, specially the joke that it has become.

No band could ever make me laugh so hard like Axl's. Credit where its due, his band is one big joke.

not even 5sos..? :nervous::nervous:

I don't know who they are.

The point being, no one has ever given anyone on the forum shit for following GNR because they like the music. The only people on the forum who tell others they shouldn't post or, much the same, repeatedly ask others why they still post here are the whining babies who can't get over that absolutely no one in the real world thinks CD or NuNuNuGNR are any good.

I don't think there's any one here who thinks anyone cares about CD in the real world?

It's a punch line to lateness jokes mostly in the real world. I heard one on a podcast about a TV show. Don't worry it's not Chinese democracy ill finish the script. But I doubt that person listens to the record much, if at all.

I don't know a song off Smile either. Is that the name of Wilsons late album?

You know that old saying, 'there's three sides to every story - the first guy's version, the second guy's and the truth'?

In Guns N' Roses case, it's not a triangle, it's a dodecahedron drawn by a mentally ill egomaniacal lunatic, then drawn over by a different manipulative drunk, drugged up egomaniac and then drawn over by a thousand managers, hangers on, kooks, quacks and sharks. Oh yeah, and they forgot to put the truth anywhere in it. But we keep looking.

hahaha..