New lead singer of Velvet Revolver.....Micheal Bolton!!!

majormayhem

No, but wouldn't it be awesome if he was? With his pipes, he could rock any lyric and could also bring a tear to the eye along with Slash's soulful strings and solos. Bolton was a heavy metal/hard rock singer in the 70's till the mid-80's, so it could be a return to his roots. Am I the only one who thinks this is an amazing fit? Surely, I can't be the only one who's thought of this.

Edited by majormayhem

No, but wouldn't it be awesome if he was? With his pipes, he could rock any lyric and could also bring a tear to the eye along with Slash's soulful strings and solos. Bolton was a heavy metal/hard rock singer in the 70's till the mid-80's, so it could be a return to his roots. Am I the only one who thinks this is an amazing fit? Surely, I can't be the only one who's thought of this.

Misleading title

I wouldn't click on this thread if it contains some words like: hipothetical, Does anyone else think etc.

He nearly joined Black Sabbath in the 80's, no joke.

No, even Jeff Fenholt was more of a "member" than him

Lol

• 1 month later...

Chester Bennington would be a good choice

Can't stand the guy's music

He is a good singer, he was sung some pretty good songs in Linkin Park, even thought now LP has become shitty, but their old albums like Hybrid Theory and Meteora are pretty good man

Chester Bennington would be a good choice

Can't stand the guy's music

He is a good singer, he was sung some pretty good songs in Linkin Park, even thought now LP has become shitty, but their old albums like Hybrid Theory and Meteora are pretty good man

Simply not my style

• 3 weeks later...