The Seeker - what's it about?

It could be a Stinson selection he was doing My Generation at some point.

Stinson is really into that era of british music, he's been covering the sex pistols on the tour
Seems like a tough band to cover. Does he do The Clash too?

1- Seeker is all about Mikhail Bakunin, greatest activist and theorist of all time.

2- It is the song they ripped of for You're crazy, so it's a tribute and apology to The Who :)

If that is true, it seems a bit of coincidence that Axl is covering a song about a guy who was into social freedom and anarchism?

1- Seeker is all about Mikhail Bakunin, greatest activist and theorist of all time.

2- It is the song they ripped of for You're crazy, so it's a tribute and apology to The Who :)

If that is true, it seems a bit of coincidence that Axl is covering a song about a guy who was into social freedom and anarchism?

I was just fuckin arond :) , Bakunin is a true inspiration to me, and one of his quotes is totally parallel to the song, "No theory, no readymade system, no book that has ever been written will save the world. I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker." :)

On the other hand, "You're crazy" is obviously inspired by The Seeker. Got no doubt for this.

• Like 1

Worse gnr cover of all time

I think it's one of their better ones.

I'd sure rather here Seeker and Riff Raff at their next show than another snooze fest of The Neil young song or Live and Let Die or the way they currently do Heaven's Door!!!

I'd sure rather here Seeker and Riff Raff at their next show than another snooze fest of The Neil young song or Live and Let Die or the way they currently do Heaven's Door!!!

Am just not a fan of the song not they do a bad job of covering it

Am just not a fan of the song not they do a bad job of covering it

Guns at least recorded KOHD and Live n Let Die , but I prefer the covers of The Seeker, Rosie and Riff Raff, even Marseilles was decent, drop the Neil Young Cover

I was just fuckin arond :) , Bakunin is a true inspiration to me, and one of his quotes is totally parallel to the song, "No theory, no readymade system, no book that has ever been written will save the world. I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker." :)

On the other hand, "You're crazy" is obviously inspired by The Seeker. Got no doubt for this.

Musically inspired or lyrically?

I'll go with Petes quote about divine desperation. Seems to sum Axl quite well. It's kind of like Satisfaction.

So lyrically Axl is looking for a heart in a world that's much too dark is Seeker inspired. Why don't they just play You're Crazy?

It's like Axl is guiding us through what they stole to make the records. Don't let it get you Down is like Paradise City.

Emotional Rescue next!

• Like 1