Slash talks about GNR reunion yet again

Okay, the latest talk from Slash about a GNR reunion is that if there were to be talk about it it would have to come from the original members themselves.

He also stated that the problems he and Axl had are now in the past and he doesn't think that would effect any reunion talks.

Slash also says he's not heard about any reunion from any of the members and says he hasn't talked to Axl in 19 years since he quit the band.

I would just love to hear what Axl has to say about he and Slash's problems not being a problem anymore. If this is the case, then I think Duff or Izzy should be a mediator and get the original members of GNR together and talk about a new record and a reunion tour. But I honestly doubt this will happen.

It's possible whatever was going on back then wouldn't be the same now. Slash not on drugs, Axl not trying to change the sound. The feud was over Axl keeping the name and Slash saying Axl stole the band. I guess they have accepted he didn't really or they don't care.

If Slash wanted a reunion he could reach out to Axl, but I'm not sure he wants one. I'm not saying Axl would say yes but mending that bridge starts with communication, and like Slash said, there is none.

But For all I know Axl is getting prepared for a reunion tour as we speak

Okay, the latest talk from Slash about a GNR reunion is that if there were to be talk about it it would have to come from the original members themselves.

He also stated that the problems he and Axl had are now in the past and he doesn't think that would effect any reunion talks.

Slash also says he's not heard about any reunion from any of the members and says he hasn't talked to Axl in 19 years since he quit the band.

I would just love to hear what Axl has to say about he and Slash's problems not being a problem anymore. If this is the case, then I think Duff or Izzy should be a mediator and get the original members of GNR together and talk about a new record and a reunion tour. But I honestly doubt this will happen.

From what I know, last time he talked about a reunion he stated all this above was just him being nice and he doesn't see this coming.

Slash and Axl should go busking at Santa Monica Promenade just because no one would believe it's them.

They've all hinted that there's more reasons why they had a falling out but won't say why. It would just reopen old wounds and drag lawyers into it.

Edited by dalsh327

Yeah I saw this a few days ago, but I din't care to post it cause its the same thing which people ask him all the time and he keeps on talking about it.

He has not heard from any member about a reunion? I guess he doesn't reads interviews of Steven Adler lol

Love an amicable reunion. Don't need some outsider head doctors like Metallica had, that was plain bullshit.

Although the follow up album & unreleased CD era needs to come out first. Woooo!

Love an amicable reunion. Don't need some outsider head doctors like Metallica had, that was plain bullshit.

Although the follow up album & unreleased CD era needs to come out first. Woooo!

As a great man once said (Dando) your Grandchildren's Grandchildren will hear the follow up album

As a great man once said (Dando) your Grandchildren's Grandchildren will hear the follow up album

I'd say between 4-16 months before any new music. Keep the faith...Slash!

if it takes more than 16 months, then what will be my gift?

if it takes more than 16 months, then what will be my gift?
A lifetime supply of Del's tweets.

source?

Slash did some interview and it was posted on blabbermouth.net

Maybe Slash give different answers because he's tired of being asked about a reunion.

I did think him answering that a reunion would have to be decided by the 5 original members, and I agree with him, but Axl would have the last say as always.

Maybe we should let Slash and Axl get in the ring and duke it out. sometimes getting in a few punches relieves the tension and it might be a good thing.

It'd be easier if slash just didn't answer the questions, only a dick of a journalist would think slash's gunna say 'yeah it's happening soon, we've been working on it for a year'

Reality is it'll never happen

Why would Slash go from being a successful CEO of his own franchise and return to being at the mercy of a nutty lead singer he left behind two decades ago and his entourage of hangers on (something that Slash always hated)?

Slash ain't going to take orders from a tubby ex housemaid or her son in this lifetime and he's not going to stand backstage listening to booing while Axl finishes his dinner or his massage or his praying or whatever the fuck it is he insists on doing instead of being on time.

Axl is an old dog who is going to have to learn a host of new tricks if this is to work and I just don't see it happening.

Much as I would love it.

Edited by Intercourse

Why would Slash go from being a successful CEO of his own franchise and return to being at the mercy of a nutty lead singer he left behind two decades ago and his entourage of hangers on (something that Slash always hated)?

Slash ain't going to take orders from a tubby ex housemaid or her son in this lifetime and he's not going to stand backstage listening to booing while Axl finishes his dinner or his massage or his praying or whatever the fuck it is he insists on doing instead of being on time.

Axl is an old dog who is going to have to learn a host of new tricks if this is to work and I just don't see it happening.

Much as I would love it.

Exactly. Let Axl continue to ridicule himself. Slash is doing fine with his band.