Hard rock hotel Vegas 2015? UPDATE: Nothing to see here...

No idea if anyone outside of the UK has heard of these but they could be a controversial addition to the menuhvtr21.jpg

They actually sell those in the UK? lol

They used to, I think they were 70's or 80s crap food. No idea if you can still buy them.

hooray for tolerance!s were eaten during the war, during rationing. It was a traditional way to use cheap cuts of meat, offal, etc.

ps

hooray for tolerance!s haha

This is why I posted a pic! That and I wasn't sure most people would believe they existed as a food.

I'm also going a bit off topic. I'll stop now before I have to mod myself.

hooray for tolerance!s were eaten during the war, during rationing. It was a traditional way to use cheap cuts of meat, offal, etc.

ps

hooray for tolerance!s haha

This is why I posted a pic! That and I wasn't sure most people would believe they existed as a food.

I'm also going a bit off topic. I'll stop now before I have to mod myself.

1 Warning point for you haha

Based on the date (Sept 2015) I think it's safe to say it's probably the GNR-themed restuarant/bar that was spoken about during the last residency. Perhaps some GNR-themed games scattered around it. Although I gotta say that if I ran the HRH I would have waited until a residency to debut all of it. But that's just me.

Spoken by whom?

A lot of people who saw the 2 residencies saw that. There are a lot of restaurants in the HRH, one of which always gets a menu makeover for whatever band has a residency at the time. I still have one of the menus from the first time.

Here is an article talking about the restuarant: http://www.metalwani.com/2014/06/news-guns-n-roses-attendance-figures.html

Russ - in this case I believe they are talking about on a permanent basis. But yes, in the past several restaurants there had GNR inspired menus during the residencies. One from the 2012 residency can be seen here:

http://www.troccolitm.com/VegRes.html

I have others too I just really have to get my ass in gear with another collection update. It will be amazing. Soon is the word!

Thanks for sharing, I know BS, Powerage, Russ and some others have gone to the residency, so you were there for the full residency or just for a few days? stayed in the same hotel or some place near by and just went for the shows? If you stayed at the hotel then you got any chance to hang around with the band members? like did you see them walking around and going for breakfast or sitting the bar drinking?

No idea if anyone outside of the UK has heard of these but they could be a controversial addition to the menuhvtr21.jpg

They used to, I think they were 70's or 80s crap food. No idea if you can still buy them.

They still sell them, they're even exported to Abu Dhabi (though only available in the dedicated Pork section of the supermarkets which is ostensibly off-limits to Muslim types).

I tried them. They're wonderfully bland yet disgusting.

They still sell them, they're even exported to Abu Dhabi (though only available in the dedicated Pork section of the supermarkets which is ostensibly off-limits to Muslim types).

I thought you were not allowed to eat Pork.

Don't tell anyone, but I'm not Muslim ;)

Don't tell anyone, but I'm not Muslim ;)

Ok I won't tell, its a secret between you and me ;)

I don't think it's another residency why would all the guys have booked dates with their other bands, and have said nothing was happening this year, if in fact the band was firing up as early as September (with rehearsals in August). Nope, probably a slot machine or showing of old guns stage clothes, or something like that. Would be surprised and disheartened even further to hear that Guns were playing more dates, without new material. I fully expect more dates without new material, but it would be so great to be wrong.