Corey Taylor (Slipknot) still no fan of Axl

:lol:

Don't throw facts like that at WK!!!!

You forgot to mention the part where he put his nutsack on Axl's piano. And I should respect this person? That's just totally disrespectful and deserves a beatdown.

Axl beat the fuck out of his wife yet you're still here - double standards?

Rubbing your nuts on a piano is clearly way worse than a man beating up a woman.

The way some of these guys defend Axl is just mindboggling.

You actually have to start questioning their sanity a bit.

And LOL at the people who chime in with "Axl has more talent than Corey ever did".........WTF does that matter? Weird because these same posters often bash others that have more talent than they do! Using this idiotic logic, NONE of us on here can criticize ANY band, any actor, any movie, any sport's star.........because they all have more talent than we do.

Why the double standard?

You forgot to mention the part where he put his nutsack on Axl's piano. And I should respect this person? That's just totally disrespectful and deserves a beatdown.

Perhaps although opinions vary.

Never liked Slipknot. Never understood the stupid masks. If Corey Taylor is where it's at as the worlds best vocalists then stop the world I wanna get off. Did Axl come out & criticise his peers when he was at his peak? I don't think so. Personally I think M Shadows pisses on Taylor from a great height. But both of them can't touch Axl at his best live & on record.

revisionist histroy to worhsip your hero. Slurp slurp slurp I guess.
When you commit a tardy act you don't get to call somebody else out for a tardy act.
When you so blanatnly act like Axl is a saint and never criticised any of his peers at his peak your'e a joke and a zealot and a blind wworshiper and are an embarassment to actual fans.
Nobody's a saint. We all make mistakes. Even your glory boy in your avatar.

Wouldn't that same logic apply to Corey as well????

Or does "nobody's a saint" only apply to Axl Rose?

Corey Taylor is a loser for ONE thing that he did - which is kind of funny. You crucify him, say you'd physically beat him down.

But Axl beats up a couple different women and your response is "nobody is a saint"

:facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Sorry man.

When you have such a huge double standard it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

Transport problems?

Axl never criticized other singers?

It's OK to beat up your wife?

Seriously dude. You are starting to put yourself into the W-A-R.......C-H-I-L-D range of psychotic level.

I agree on all points. Let's move on, I'm eating a TV dinner.

Sorry man.

:lol:

Don't throw facts like that at WK!!!!

Rubbing your nuts on a piano is clearly way worse than a man beating up a woman.

The way some of these guys defend Axl is just mindboggling.

You actually have to start questioning their sanity a bit.

And LOL at the people who chime in with "Axl has more talent than Corey ever did".........WTF does that matter? Weird because these same posters often bash others that have more talent than they do! Using this idiotic logic, NONE of us on here can criticize ANY band, any actor, any movie, any sport's star.........because they all have more talent than we do.

Why the double standard?

Perhaps although opinions vary.

Never liked Slipknot. Never understood the stupid masks. If Corey Taylor is where it's at as the worlds best vocalists then stop the world I wanna get off. Did Axl come out & criticise his peers when he was at his peak? I don't think so. Personally I think M Shadows pisses on Taylor from a great height. But both of them can't touch Axl at his best live & on record.

revisionist histroy to worhsip your hero. Slurp slurp slurp I guess.
When you commit a tardy act you don't get to call somebody else out for a tardy act.
When you so blanatnly act like Axl is a saint and never criticised any of his peers at his peak your'e a joke and a zealot and a blind wworshiper and are an embarassment to actual fans.
Nobody's a saint. We all make mistakes. Even your glory boy in your avatar.

Wouldn't that same logic apply to Corey as well????

Or does "nobody's a saint" only apply to Axl Rose?

Corey Taylor is a loser for ONE thing that he did - which is kind of funny. You crucify him, say you'd physically beat him down.

But Axl beats up a couple different women and your response is "nobody is a saint"

:facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

When you have such a huge double standard it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

Transport problems?

Axl never criticized other singers?

It's OK to beat up your wife?

Seriously dude. You are starting to put yourself into the W-A-R.......C-H-I-L-D range of psychotic level.

I agree on all points. Let's move on, I'm eating a TV dinner.

:headbang::headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Wkuk must be thinking, where the hell is Gunner PT when I need him.

Wkuk whenever you get banned, let me tell you one thing, you will be missed.

Now I have a feeling that Russ or Downzy will say "This topic has been moved to Civil War for obvious Reasons."

Ahahahahahaha oh my god that was funny :lol::lol:

I'm beginning to actually like this Corey guy. He should stop making music or whatever he thinks he is doing and start stand-up comedy! I would actually be willing to pay for this and wait 3 hours!

I believe he does:

He's better comedian than singer/frontman.

I know it's cheesy as fuck and that this is TLC, but this is a cool video.

You can dislike the guy if you want but he seems to be a decent and fun person.

Man, that is sad. Feel bad for Paul Gray. Corey is a nice guy. Clearly a better human being that the one who made his fans wait 3 hours in every show. :rolleyes:

The frustrating thing about it now is, when Axl comes out hours late, and then proceeds to leave the stage for lengthy stretches after a couple of songs in a row for each guy to have a solo.

Yeah, i had a problem with that. I wish all the solo spots belongs to Dj. Nobody wants to listen to the Danger Mouse theme song.

Edited by Russel Nash

Did Axl come out & criticise his peers when he was at his peak? I don't think so.

Seriously? his rant on Kurt Cobain? his feud with Motley? and Poison? He even ragged on Iron Maiden because they were too reliable/well run, there was his Metallica rants, and he turned on Izzy when he left, not to mention his rants against the old band during the 02 tour...

I am with Corey on this, but putting your ballsack on someones piano......it is a very weird and sick thing and If someone did that to my Guitar, I would smash that guitar on his face.

It's no worse an offence than allowing DGay Assbag to play guitar in Guns n' Roses

Or allowing Robin to do "his own thing" with the classic established guitar parts.

Did Axl come out & criticise his peers when he was at his peak? I don't think so.

Seriously? his rant on Kurt Cobain? his feud with Motley? and Poison? He even ragged on Iron Maiden because they were too reliable/well run, there was his Metallica rants, and he turned on Izzy when he left, not to mention his rants against the old band during the 02 tour...

:rofl-lol:

Axl fans, always rewriting history.

• Like 1

:rofl-lol:

Axl fans, always rewriting history.

enhanced-buzz-3395-1427229048-5.jpg

Ahahahahahaha oh my god that was funny :lol::lol:

I'm beginning to actually like this Corey guy. He should stop making music or whatever he thinks he is doing and start stand-up comedy! I would actually be willing to pay for this and wait 3 hours!

I believe he does:

He's better comedian than singer/frontman.

Amazing!

Well, I guess I can now take Corey's criticism on Axl with utter seriousness given the man's skills for stand-up comedy. I mean, I thought he was a singer but still wasn't sure, now that he is clearly working on a different field, I take him with much much seriousness! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

About Axl, yeah he was always criticizing people and shitting on them, and for absolutely no reason! It's not like he was nice to Cobain, Hetfield and the other ones to begin with! It's not like Hetfield who is clearly the best singer and most beautiful man ever made had accidentally taken the piss on camera judging his food wishlist! It's not like Cobain tried in a pathetic childish manner to ridicule him with his wife! Axl criticized them TOTALLY without reason! The other ones were adorable kittens! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you MYgnR fans for your real reviews of past & current events, you opened my eyes.

• Like 1

I know it's cheesy as fuck and that this is TLC, but this is a cool video.

You can dislike the guy if you want but he seems to be a decent and fun person.

No No No, bub,.

We must hate him because:]

1. He isn't as talented as Axl

2. He said something negative about Axl

Hence: we must hate him and his music, and generally him as a person.

I give kudos to the caller. He got a few good zings in, which isn't easy to do on a call-in show. Especially with someone as skilled at arguing/shouting loudly as Jim Norton.

Like a lot of assholes, Axl probably doesn't really realize that showing up late affects some people the way it does. So I give him some leeway there.

But more importantly, it's not even really about "being late". It could more accurately be framed as "being able to perform". For reasons that are mostly unknown, probably even to Axl, he couldn't perform when he was supposed to. Once he felt he could perform, he then proceeded to go on stage, and perform.

And maybe, the psychological reasons had something to do with pissing off people. Like it was a compulsion. In any event, compulsion probably had something to do with it. Sometimes, people don't want to do something, but they feel compelled, and they give in to the compulsion. Maybe he was addicted to going on late? Who the fuck knows!?

But JFC, he's Axl Rose. One of the most gifted performers of the past 100 years. He had something to share. Had he chosen not to share, to not be a performer, we wouldn't be able to see him perform. Like, HE'S the one with something to offer. Not us. All we have is money and adoration, which pale in comparison.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with anything, other than my loyalty/allegiance, but 100 years from now, no one will remember Corey Taylor or Slipknot or Corey Taylor rubbing his balls on things. People will still be talking about Axl and GNR though.

Edited by Brunzopolis
  • Like 1

People will still be talking about Axl and GNR though.

Yeah people will still talk about Axl that how big of a joke he made of himself and GNR.

This.

Yeah, which speaks solely, and entirely, to the heights they reached before it became a joke. Simple logic.

People will still be talking about Axl and GNR though.

Yeah people will still talk about Axl that how big of a joke he made of himself and GNR.

This.

Yeah, which speaks solely, and entirely, to the heights they reached before it became a joke. Simple logic.

Wrong.