Corey Taylor (Slipknot) still no fan of Axl

You forgot to mention the part where he put his nutsack on Axl's piano. And I should respect this person? That's just totally disrespectful and deserves a beatdown.

Axl beat the fuck out of his wife yet you're still here - double standards?

Edited by Intercourse
  • Like 1

Never liked Slipknot. Never understood the stupid masks. If Corey Taylor is where it's at as the worlds best vocalists then stop the world I wanna get off. Did Axl come out & criticise his peers when he was at his peak? I don't think so. Personally I think M Shadows pisses on Taylor from a great height. But both of them can't touch Axl at his best live & on record.

revisionist histroy to worhsip your hero. Slurp slurp slurp I guess.

You forgot to mention the part where he put his nutsack on Axl's piano. And I should respect this person? That's just totally disrespectful and deserves a beatdown.

Perhaps although opinions vary.

Never liked Slipknot. Never understood the stupid masks. If Corey Taylor is where it's at as the worlds best vocalists then stop the world I wanna get off. Did Axl come out & criticise his peers when he was at his peak? I don't think so. Personally I think M Shadows pisses on Taylor from a great height. But both of them can't touch Axl at his best live & on record.

When you commit a tardy act you don't get to call somebody else out for a tardy act.

When you commit a tardy act you don't get to call somebody else out for a tardy act.

When you so blanatnly act like Axl is a saint and never criticised any of his peers at his peak your'e a joke and a zealot and a blind wworshiper and are an embarassment to actual fans.

When you so blanatnly act like Axl is a saint and never criticised any of his peers at his peak your'e a joke and a zealot and a blind wworshiper and are an embarassment to actual fans.
Nobody's a saint. We all make mistakes. Even your glory boy in your avatar.

Corey's 100% right here. The other two guys are a pain in the ass mind. The caller must be someone from here or HTGTH, you don't go with the "yeah but we expect him to be late!" argument otherwise. And on a side note, having seen Slipknot and Guns, Slipknot put on the better show. I'm a bigger fan of Guns, and prefer their music, but it's true.

Yes Axl criticised / beefed with Iron Maiden, Bon Jovi, Nirvana & James Hetfield during his biggest days ( to name but a few)...

So he paid all that out of court money to make them go away 'cause he was feeling generous?

• Like 1

Slipknot started ten years later than GN'R, they are bands from different eras with different ideologies and different music.

I can understand why GN'R being late irks alot of people, but that is the brand they have carried for decades. Michael Jackson kept dancing Michael style until he pass away, Patti Smith looks odd now doing punk poetry on stage, the Sparks keyboardist still does his funny glances. Bands do what they do

victim of circumstance or poor transport..

The Dude owns a Ferrari, for the 02 show in London, he took a speedboat, he owns a private jet or I guess he has leased one, he can easily afford and has gone to shows in a helicopter too. So he can't make an excuse that his train was late or he had to wait in a long line for Taxi.

• Like 1

This is pretty much what's wrong with Axl fans.

- Someone makes a fair point on how Axl acts

- "Well this guy sucks and Axl is way better than him!"

I mean seriously, how stupid a reaction is that?! Does your opinion of in this case Corey make his opinion on something Axl does ANY less valid? No it doesn't. You just don't want to hear it because boo fucking hoo someone is speaking ill of Axl Rose. HOW DARE THEY?!!

Edited by username
  • Like 2

Slipknot started ten years later than GN'R, they are bands from different eras with different ideologies and different music.

I can understand why GN'R being late irks alot of people, but that is the brand they have carried for decades. Michael Jackson kept dancing Michael style until he pass away, Patti Smith looks odd now doing punk poetry on stage, the Sparks keyboardist still does his funny glances. Bands do what they do

Uhm, what? Axl has carried that brand for decades. Rest of the guys from the original band show respect to the fans and to the crew by going on stage on time. (Axl is obviously a nice guy to his own circle of people, but he cares very little about his fans. Not that he ows us anything, but it still would be nice if people who want to hear his music would get nicer answers than "complaints, complaints, complaints".)

And besides new Guns and old Guns are two different bands too. Old Guns was known for killer live shows with an energetic frontman who would/could sing his ass off. They were known for great albums and great songs. This new version of Guns, which is ok, is mostly known for Axl being late and out of breath. Obviously, I'm a fan of his, but the way he has handled Guns since 1995 is just sad.

Edited by jekylhyde

Putting one's ballsack on another's piano is a harmless prank, something you'd see on a hidden camera show and laugh at.

Beating and sexually abusing women is an abhorrent criminal act done by abhorrent scum.

Bit of a difference in their actions.

Plus, Taylor is spot on

• Like 4

I am with Corey on this, but putting your ballsack on someones piano......it is a very weird and sick thing and If someone did that to my Guitar, I would smash that guitar on his face.

I am with Corey on this, but putting your ballsack on someones piano......it is a very weird and sick thing and If someone did that to my Guitar, I would smash that guitar on his face.

Yeah, but this is Axl Rose we're talking about. He only beats scrawny 25 year old guys while being ultra-protected by his bodyguards or women.