Axl DOES NOT CARE about TEAM BRAZIL. He in fact cares about nothing.

Matt13

Think about it. If you have a family, would you not do anything and everything in your power to take care of them? And not only your current family, but their next generation or even GENERATIONS after that? Perhaps even everyone that's ever born in that family tree would be well off?

Axl turning down reunion tours or 'selling out' only means his family will suffer. Maybe not in the next 50-100 years, but after that?

Think about it, really.

Axl's "stash" of cash will run out in maybe 100 years. After investments and all. BUT, he has the opportunity (with a reunion) to substantially raise that number to the next 1000 years. That means every person in his family for the next 1000 years, OR MORE (or even indefinitely) would be rewarded thanks to his 'artistic' talent.

If Axl and Slash got back together, you're talking generations of money carrying money being in place for countless offspring of theirs.

Yet, Axl is against it.

Why?!

He's obviously so selfish to the point that he'll condemn generations of his family to mediocrity. When in fact, he could make sure his family would live for kings for the next 1000 years.

Just by hooking back up with Slash.

At the end of the day, why is Axl not doing that for Team Brazil?

Why?

Are they not family?

• Like 1

My only logical answer is... "Team Brazil" is only interested in their own time on the beach. Not only are they so stuck in the moment of sucking the life out of Axl Rose and leeching on him for every dime they can get, they don't care about the potential Axl's fortune could bear with Slash's name being attached, nor the very well being of their children or children's children.

Axl's condemning 1000-2000 years of his families well being over nothing. Nothing! It disgusts me.

He could hook back up with Slash for ONE tour and if it was "all about music", he could donate it to starvation in the world or whatever.

It makes me sick that a person like Axl Rose could raise SO MUCH MONEY simply by doing a few "reunion" shows and save thousands of lives in the process should he choose to put that $$$ into that cause, yet, refuses to do it.

By doing nothing, you make nothing. If he was not interested in making money anymore and is "all about the music", then do a reunion anyway and invest that money into the starving world!!!

Do some good at least.

Instead, he sits on his ass.

Selfish. Stupid.

Dumb.

And TB is sucking out whatever is left.

My only logical answer is... "Team Brazil" is only interested in their own time on the beach. Not only are they so stuck in the moment of sucking the life out of Axl Rose and leeching on him for every dime they can get, they don't care about the potential Axl's fortune could bear with Slash's name being attached, nor the very well being of their children or children's children.

Axl's condemning 1000-2000 years of his families well being over nothing. Nothing! It disgusts me.

He could hook back up with Slash for ONE tour and if it was "all about music", he could donate it to starvation in the world or whatever.

It makes me sick that a person like Axl Rose could raise SO MUCH MONEY simply by doing a few "reunion" shows and save thousands of lives in the process should he choose to put that $$$ into that cause, yet, refuses to do it.

By doing nothing, you make nothing. If he was not interested in making money anymore and is "all about the music", then do a reunion anyway and invest that money into the starving world!!!

Do some good at least.

Selfish. Stupid.

Dumb.

Why?

This cannot possibly be serious.

What's your bottom line? After taxes? Do you make millions? What about BILLIONS?

What could you do with Billions?

How long would you family be set for?

You simply don't understand. The numbers are so far over minimum wage, you couldn't even comprehend it if you had a calculator.

Do some good at least.

Selfish. Stupid.

Dumb.

Why?

WHY NOT?!

Does a MLB player... NFL player... or NHL player take a pay cut for the home team? For their family?!

NO!!! They take as much as they can get and play for whoever.

WHY?

Because for every extra million they get, it sets up their family for another 10, 20, 100, 1000 years.

Have you made a million in your life? Have you made a million in one AT BAT in baseball? For striking out?

Think about it. If you have a family, would you not do anything and everything in your power to take care of them? And not only your current family, but their next generation or even GENERATIONS after that? Perhaps even everyone that's ever born in that family tree would be well off?

Axl turning down reunion tours or 'selling out' only means his family will suffer. Maybe not in the next 50-100 years, but after that?

Think about it, really.

Axl's "stash" of cash will run out in maybe 100 years. After investments and all. BUT, he has the opportunity (with a reunion) to substantially raise that number to the next 1000 years. That means every person in his family for the next 1000 years, OR MORE (or even indefinitely) would be rewarded thanks to his 'artistic' talent.

If Axl and Slash got back together, you're talking generations of money carrying money being in place for countless offspring of theirs.

Yet, Axl is against it.

Why?!

He's obviously so selfish to the point that he'll condemn generations of his family to mediocrity. When in fact, he could make sure his family would live for kings for the next 1000 years.

Why?

Are they not family?

Is that you Fernando?

Axl has the potential to make tens of millions or billions of dollars by hooking up with Slash. The livelihood of tens of thousands of his family hangs in the balance of mediocrity or the lap of luxury.

And if TB was his family, you would think he would do everything in his power to do everything he can to make sure the coffers for his family is so filled it wouldn't be an issues for hundreds of years.

That's why.

Think about it, really.

Yet, Axl is against it.

Why?!

Why?

Are they not family?

Is that you Fernando?

huh?

Use some sense. There will be a reunion someday. There will probably be another GN'R album too.

Just like the last album, it will happen on Axl's own time. I don't think it's fair to assume he's completely thrown in the towel though.

There will very well be a reunion one day. But it'll be too late. Just like the Floyd guys. Axl and Slash could light up the world right now. But Axl chooses not to. The 'music' is too important for him I guess.

A grudge on the level of Axl and Slash is not only costing their own families, but is costing lives.

If they were together and performing and didn't care about money, they could donate their proceeds to causes that would save lives.

What's your bottom line? After taxes? Do you make millions? What about BILLIONS?

You simply don't understand. The numbers are so far over minimum wage, you couldn't even comprehend it if you had a calculator.

Do some good at least.

Selfish. Stupid.

Dumb.

Why?

WHY NOT?!

Does a MLB player... NFL player... or NHL player take a pay cut for the home team? For their family?!

WHY?

Because for every extra million they get, it sets up their family for another 10, 20, 100, 1000 years.

Have you made a million in your life? Have you made a million in one AT BAT in baseball? For striking out?

Why?

It pisses me off that these ass holes don't realize that. If they could only put their differences aside, they could do a lot of good in the world. I would certainly do it if I had the ability.

SO SHOULD THEY. Axl needs to grow up and realize the real power he has in that regard.

It pisses me off that these ass holes don't realize that. If they could only put their differences aside, they could do a lot of good in the world. I would certainly do it if I had the ability.

SO SHOULD THEY. Axl needs to grow up and realize the real power he has in that regard.

But, why?

Do some good at least.

Selfish. Stupid.

Dumb.

Why?

WHY NOT?!

WHY?

Why?

People that are incapable of elaborating on something, and pretty much immaturely repeating themselves or questioning others without contributing intelligently to a conversation are usually labeled as mentally retarded.

What's your excuse?

Do some good at least.

Selfish. Stupid.

Dumb.

Why?

WHY NOT?!

WHY?

Why?

People that are incapable of elaborating on something, and pretty much immaturely repeating themselves or questioning others without contributing intelligently to a conversation are usually labeled as mentally retarded.

What's your excuse?

Why do you feel that way?

Think about it, really.

Yet, Axl is against it.

Why?!

Why?

Are they not family?

Is that you Fernando?

Lol... I get it now. It should be Fernando!

Think about it, really.

Yet, Axl is against it.

Why?!

Why?

Are they not family?

Is that you Fernando?

Lol... I get it now. It should be Fernando!

Why should it be Fernando?

Use some sense. There will be a reunion someday. There will probably be another GN'R album too.

Just like the last album, it will happen on Axl's own time. I don't think it's fair to assume he's completely thrown in the towel though.

There will very well be a reunion one day. But it'll be too late. Just like the Floyd guys. Axl and Slash could light up the world right now. But Axl chooses not to. The 'music' is too important for him I guess.

A grudge on the level of Axl and Slash is not only costing their own families, but is costing lives.

If they were together and performing and didn't care about money, they could donate their proceeds to causes that would save lives.

You are being incredibly dramatic and you're not making any sense.

You're arguing that Axl is obliged to reunite with Slash because of the money they could donate as a result? That it's.... costing lives?

I'm really hoping you're not actually being serious... :lol:

• Like 1

I apparently don't care about my great-great-great grandchildren, either. Which is obvious from the fact that I don't work more than I do. I could surely spend all my time awake in a relentless pursuit of money disregarding all other things that give me pleasure in life, just to know I am accumulating more money which could hopefully be passed down the generations and then, maybe, give my future distant relatives a slightly increased chance of experiencing happiness. I am so selfish! Disregarding the fact that there will be a multitude of great-great-great grandchildren, that money tends to be diluted through ages, that money isn't that strongly correlated with happiness, and the fact that it would ruin my current life and hurt my close family of which nothing is more important.

If you think a Guns reunion could make billions you are certifiably insane.

Mick Jagger's net worth is around $350 million and he's been working for over 50 years.

Life is not about how much money you can make. It's about how happy you are, you dollar worshipping prune.

"Axl, don't do it for me, do it for the Space-Lebeis in the year 3000! You owe it to them, and if you don't make as much money as you possibly can you don't love us!"

This is some of the most insane ass-backwards shit I've read in years.

"Axl it's your duty to tour with Slash and stop world hunger"

Hey noodlenuts, where do you think the money that GNR would earn from a reunion comes from? No, not Xenu, good guess though.

Promoters and ticket holders. Well, why don't the promoters and people who would buy tickets (I.e. you) just give their money to charity and cut out the middleman, huh?