Q&A with Frank Ferrer

21CA, thanks for posting this. If someone interviews or if there is some Q&A next time, then can you ask him that If he gets a chance to work with Slash on a song then will he work or he will not cause he wants to stay loyal to Axl?

Frank doesn't knows what is actually going in the band, which is a sad thing, Fans and other band members are on the same page, the only benefit he has that he got to heard some unreleased demo's, but well I guess even Jarmo would have heard some unreleased stuff.

Your views on the current Guns and Roses?

Everybody's family changes along the way, people get divorced, bands are like families and things change. I love the original Guns and Roses but be happy that Axl is still creating music and still pushing forward and trying to reinvent himself and I just wish people would have more of an open mind on that. Everything is still kinda the same but different, just like everything in the world. The band is a living breathing organism.

Your views on the current Guns and Roses?

Everybody's family changes along the way, people get divorced, bands are like families and things change. I love the original Guns and Roses but be happy that Axl is still creating music and still pushing forward and trying to reinvent himself and I just wish people would have more of an open mind on that. Everything is still kinda the same but different, just like everything in the world. The band is a living breathing organism.

Prove it. Stop fucking whining about persecution and prove it.

Deliver.

Even though appearance wise he is the least "GNR looking" drummer so far, I've always had a pretty easygoing attitude towards Frank...guy's just doing his job and I guess has to speak good on behalf of his boss every now and then.

I don't think he considers himself a "Gunner" for one minute, personally.

Even though appearance wise he is the least "GNR looking" drummer so far, I've always had a pretty easygoing attitude towards Frank...guy's just doing his job and I guess has to speak good on behalf of his boss every now and then.

Yeah I had never thought GNR would have a Bald drummer with a beard. GNR was always about the long hair and all. Axl should just give a call to Steven or Matt.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Can you do another name pun please? You're so good at it.

Cod Stewart.

Not in GNR as of now but it's early days.

Does anyone know when Frank played with Neil Young? According to his wikipedia page he played with Shakey.

Bridge School? Pitman did a duet with him?

Can you do another name pun please? You're so good at it.

Cod Stewart.

Not in GNR as of now but it's early days.

Does anyone know when Frank played with Neil Young? According to his wikipedia page he played with Shakey.

Bridge School? Pitman did a duet with him?

Of course but that was in the guise of GN'R. The way it comes across is that at some stage he specifically played with Neil Young; if I was reading this I would presume he had played on one of Neil's albums or was part of his touring ensemble - the relevant passages highlighted,

Over his career, Ferrer’s energy, reliability and talent have seen him work closely with a who's who of the rock n roll world, including artists Robi "Draco" Rosa, Tool, Gordon Gano of The Violent Femmes, PJ Harvey, Tommy Stinson, Frank Black of The Pixies , Neil Young, Perry Farrellof Janes Addiction and Cheetah Chrome of The Dead Boys.

http://www.frankferrerofficial.com/#!bio/c1f65

(This is from Frank's official bio, which Wikipedia seems to utilise, by the way).

actually he's just stretching the truth. Like on my cv it says my hobbies are skydiving and writing short stories. I watched a doc on skydiving once.

you do write short stories though... one outta two aint bad
You can't lie all the time, it's exhausting.

actually he's just stretching the truth. Like on my cv it says my hobbies are skydiving and writing short stories. I watched a doc on skydiving once.

Perpetual lying is an elite game. Those who can't pull it off come unstuck pretty quickly. Those who can call themselves TB.

That's why politicians need all that vacation time.

• Like 1

Yeah I had never thought GNR would have a Bald drummer with a beard. GNR was always about the long hair and all. Axl should just give a call to Steven or Matt.

Hair of the Snare

That's why politicians need all that vacation time.
Downing huge glasses of scotch in front statues of Lincoln. Obama hasnt done shit yet. Maybe Trump will be more of a playboy.